• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaporak

Secret getting crushed.

And on the headphone "scandal", players already said in interviews that the booths weren't very soundproof and they could hear through them normally, and the smoke worked anyways so there's not really any evidence it made a difference.

aeolist

Banned
Seeing these reports on BG really pisses me off I've contributed money towards this tournament. Don't want to support the scene at all when shady shit like that is happening.

lol why would you support a chinese tournament? i've never heard anything but complaints about how they're run, the entire scene over there seems ultra-shady

Usobuko

Banned
I'll gladly eat my crow if Secret fail to beat C9 in a BO3. Kinda hilarious if they place lower than EG with Sumail on his first tournament.

I won't be so quick to accuse if the chinese teams cheat. It's kinda of like the racist accusation thrown at Newbee where even when Mushi apologised, the label still kinda sticks to them. But then again, the video where Hao was chanting Mushi's name and his shenanigans don't help.

kasane

I see you in the manga thread and now youre here too

9 am here waiting for yhis match to happen . I havent slept yet lol

Deadly

Kinda not surprised Secret is starting to lose. Puppey said they only prepared like 3-4 strats for the tournament and figured it'd be enough. Wouldn't be surprising if the other teams have figured those out. Still rooting for them though cmonnnn.

bbd23

told you guys secret cant win a LAN
SLx19c3.gif

EG confirmed DAC champions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom