• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abunai

KuGsj.gif

I still think Secret's throw with mega creeps and Tiny Wisp against VG was a bigger throw, but this has to be the second biggest throw of all time.

Acinixys

FUCK MY LIFE WHAT A FUCKING THROW

C9 ARE THE THROW KINGS

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Poor Notail ;(;(;(

Secret confirmed lategame masters?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Never change Clown 9. Thru all the lineup shenanigans it's shocking that they have remained such an easy team to hate.

The real question is if it was bone7 or envy who fucked up on that aegis. if envy didn't say he wanted it I can't really fault bone7.

I'm guessing Bone thought EE and SF were both six slotted and took it, I don't think there was a disagreement. They would have lost regardless though. There's also no time to hesitate with the possibility of a QoP blinking in and taking Aegis.

Can someone explain me what the fuck was going on with the recipes?

DaDICfx.gif

The throw is un-fucking-real. SF just standing around Raxes after already forcing several buybacks. EE and Bone7 just farming around their t2 and getting picked off. Bone7 taking aegis (and haha oh god, trying to die at fountain for buyback...with said aegis :D).

I cannot possible imagine C9 winning the next game. They must be titled beyond the impossible.

M.D

rofl

they should've just went for the throne and try to force s4 and rtz to tp back, even if they die and they don't have much of a chance after that, it would have been better than trying to run all the way back to their base

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom