• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Strider

I'm always so hesitant to jump back into ranked games when I haven't played for a while.

Then I remember Bristleback exists. EZ wins.

Conceptor

quick everyone post Dota MS Paint comics
horse.gif

geetec

Neo Member
Hi, 4k player here who reported slasher. Slasher was our position 1 faceless void. He built a mek and had around 29 healing salves in his inventory. He would chrono both teams in the middle of a fight, salve his allies, pop mek, and proceeded to yell "SLASHER'S WAY". We gave him position 1 farm so he could be a position 5.

Granted, his unorthodox build worked and carried us to victory but I still felt it deserved a report.

Hol' up, hol' up, hooooooolld up~!

Did he copypasta this from you? Or am I just trippin' balls and completely missed this?

huh.gif
huh.gif
huh.gif

W1SSY

Nah i think its tempban because he complained about X react to X video thread...at least thats what they say in the Giantbomb OT

Yea it was for complaining about another Teens react thread.

Year best in an hour and also they patched and gave people a lot of points.

Fixed a server crash related to the Year Beast Brawl. For the next Brawl, starting in an hour, we will temporarily replace the Daily Bonus with a significantly larger Ability Point bonus for everyone.

Kade

I'm a bit confused about this new gifting system. When we gift an item, do we lose the item ourselves, or does it create a duplicate which is given to your friend? If the latter, any chance someone has a CM arcana they would like to gift me?! :)

You lose the item.

W1SSY

For the next Brawl, starting in an hour, we will temporarily replace the Daily Bonus with a significantly larger Ability Point bonus for everyone.

Posted it above but people must be missing it. I guess they want people to be able to level up the year beast.

Mordeccai

So nobody else has an issue with their arcana ability points? I've reset steam, logged out, waited 45 minutes even, and they still aren't appearing after this latest patch. They were there last night, all I have is 300 points from winning yesterdays games.

This is some bullshit, afaik there is no way to contact valve about this stuff

shira

So nobody else has an issue with their arcana ability points? I've reset steam, logged out, waited 45 minutes even, and they still aren't appearing after this latest patch. They were there last night, all I have is 300 points from winning yesterdays games.

This is some bullshit, afaik there is no way to contact valve about this stuff

Valve customer service = /r/dota2 frontpage + cyborgmatt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom