• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT8| DOTA Asian Championship (1/27-2/9)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Kinda shocked how many people watching the CSGO Dreamhack stream. Are these all people betting gun skins or do 150k+ people really care about competitive CS results? I only ask because I don't normally see this many people watching ANY CS streams. Also it doesn't seem like it makes for great spectating given the constantly shifting POV.

Zeknurn

Kinda shocked how many people watching the CSGO Dreamhack stream. Are these all people betting gun skins or do 150k+ people really care about competitive CS results? I only ask because I don't normally see this many people watching ANY CS streams. Also it doesn't seem like it makes for great spectating given the constantly shifting POV.

They're all tuning in for Semmler.

geetec

Neo Member

Yeah, it's mostly CS:GO oriented. Most people with a table are either playing or watching CS:GO. To be honest, there's hardly any Doto.

EDIT: the crowd is probably x10 the dota one when big teams are playing!

Acinixys

csytsqe.png

322 wins to hit lvl 60 Shaman

Coincidence?

geetec

Neo Member
EE should have just took the refresher and BoT'ed bot. He still would push faster, and when he needed he could have came back.

Wow. /faceplam

Rather poetic that G was the player who secured the final rax for megas considering EE was shit-talking him in pregame.

EE is a fuckin bitch. Hold another L.

EE shit talking another player? what did he say this time?

During the pre-game cast, Lumi was talking to EE and saying that G was a good mid lane player.

EE responded like, "WTF are you talking about?" (paraphrase)

Quite fitting that he would be the one to get megas through song for his team. Fuck that kid.

Polar is more than capable of putting C9 out of the tournament for good. I hope they do.

Raytow

During the pre-game cast, Lumi was talking to EE and saying that G was a good mid lane player.

EE responded like, "WTF are you talking about?" (paraphrase)

Quite fitting that he would be the one to get megas through song for his team. Fuck that kid.

Polar is more than capable of putting C9 out of the tournament for good. I hope they do.
Does he not get tired of being wrong and being a bitch in the process?

Acinixys

PA with Arcana equipped = cheats apparently

This Weaver had to kill me for the contract

Im running away on 200 HP and like 100 mana

He is full on both

He misses 5 or 6 attacks in a row, blows his ulti, misses a few more and I kill him on 60 HP and win the contract

Thank you Gaben for Arcana hax

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom