• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how does it work with the ticket, just get it from the store for free?

I'll try to join some more matches before the draft but time has been limited this week.

xanavi

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ go away Vulcan ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

You know what really gets my goat about the Vulcun thing? They appropriate the hand gesture but don't even spell the name correctly. I guess they'd probably get sued if they did but shit, maybe don't use the hand gesture then?

inkls

You know what really gets my goat about the Vulcun thing? They appropriate the hand gesture but don't even spell the name correctly. I guess they'd probably get sued if they did but shit, maybe don't use the hand gesture then?

that and how the ad is all about league stuff. Feels like a lazy ad

Chris R

that and how the ad is all about league stuff. Feels like a lazy ad

I was more bummed by the ~90 seconds BTS spent shilling for them mid draft. Granted, its a lower bracket trash NA game draft, but keep that shit for Ads and between game chat.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think Spanish teacher must be feeling pity for me, because my grade on tests keep going up despite the fact I feel more and more lost. I bombed an Oral exam, but the grade is higher then the first.

Here I was a month ago pulling out spreadsheets to figure out how screwed I am and the likelihood I would get a passing D- grade, and now it looks like I may somehow get a B.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Phoenix is still really good.

It and WW are two of my favorite modern supports. Lina and CM are redundant now.

i don't understand how either of these things could be true. neither ww nor phoenix have any disables outside of their ults. you basically NEED another support on your team if you're running phoenix or ww as a support.

shira

I think Spanish teacher must be feeling pity for me, because my grade on tests keep going up despite the fact I feel more and more lost. I bombed an Oral exam, but the grade is higher then the first.

Here I was a month ago pulling out spreadsheets to figure out how screwed I am and the likelihood I would get a passing D- grade, and now it looks like I may somehow get a B.
Buen trabajo!
ctm

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i just noticed i'm now below 50% wr for the first time ever

just remember, i suck so that some of you people can have a >50% wr

people like you wouldn't exist without people like me

(pick me, ihl captains!)

i don't understand how either of these things could be true. neither ww nor phoenix have any disables outside of their ults. you basically NEED another support on your team if you're running phoenix or ww as a support.

Can't speak to Wyvern, but I agree that phoenix isn't a good support. He's decent in lane with spirits but he's too farm/level dependant to run him as a support given that he doesn't bring a whole lot to help your carry get a million gold.

i just noticed i'm now below 50% wr for the first time ever

just remember, i suck so that some of you people can have a >50% wr

people like you wouldn't exist without people like me

(pick me, ihl captains!)

fwiw:

hp9WEvt.jpg

your power

Carlius

Banned
i think i just had one of th most satisfying experiences in dota. 15 mins in we gave up and sold our items and we were waiting for the enemy to finish. timber had fed clinks and ursa too much. however, we decided to stay and mess around, little did we know somehow we got to late game with two barracks down and won the game.

troll was good, i was AM, natures was fat cause all he had done was farm all game and never helped once. So good.

TUSR

Banned
i think i just had one of th most satisfying experiences in dota. 15 mins in we gave up and sold our items and we were waiting for the enemy to finish. timber had fed clinks and ursa too much. however, we decided to stay and mess around, little did we know somehow we got to late game with two barracks down and won the game.

troll was good, i was AM, natures was fat cause all he had done was farm all game and never helped once. So good.
Rubber band doto

Chris R

Is this a recent change or has it always been like this?

When spectating a game from "Free Camera" you can see the runes and jungle creeps.

When using a broadcaster's camera, I can't... But I swore I could before...

Both cases are set to Fog: Both Teams

edit: Taken seconds apart

FyTU0Cu.png
W2i8v1J.png

Carlius

Banned
who else thinks shadow fiend is one broken ass hero. he wasnt even level 6 when we were all lvl 8 ganking him and killin him all over. 10 minutes later he has shadow blade and a fucking skadi, 20 mins satanic and wins the game by himself.

NBtoaster

who else thinks shadow fiend is one broken ass hero. he wasnt even level 6 when we were all lvl 8 ganking him and killin him all over. 10 minutes later he has shadow blade and a fucking skadi, 20 mins satanic and wins the game by himself.

He's like Tinker now, he can recover farm easily by just double raising the wave then farming jungle stacks.

shira

jeyo said:
What kind of country stops their own country men from pursuing their dreams for the pride of their country? even though 3 of my team mates had all the legal documents prepared, they stopped them from boarding the plane. Asking for unnecessary documents that you need to pay for, the one that should have the right to deny them entry is the country that they will be headed to (Korea). Nice system right there. They've wasted not only our money, but our time. Time we could have used to practice and compete. Sorry if I'm ranting right now but it's just necessary. ‪#‎refund‬

http://bit.ly/1GReHeQ
Although Cast, Chrissy and Ryo have had their passports stamped, passed the boarding gates and boarded the plane, officers from the immigration office went inside the plane and pulled out the 3 players out of their flights. The officers claim that they did not have necessary documents to fly back to Korea but Rave claims that they have already complied with those documents – even having to pay with their own money to comply with those necessary documents. This case was unusual since all 3 players have been flying in and out of Korea since their visas have been fixed for the past year and a half.

LLShC.gif

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
Watching a sing stream and he has Metal Gear Rising music playing in the background. A man after my own heart!

Almost finished with the new prize pool tracking site. Just had to optimise some things and add support for additional items for when a tournament decides to release three separate bundles.
pup.gif

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
icefrog giff 6.84 pls

Valve company vacation is now or very soon right? Hoping we get this patch by the end of April otherwise it's lookin like it'll be post-qualifiers which would fucking suck. Sniper and troll have been gods for too long.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
have any of you noticed that dota 2 actually isn't a very fun game

dota is very fun but reading new patch changes and discovering new op things are like 50% of that fun LOL

the dead period between patches (that month 3-5 mark) is when things start to get a tad stale

Empire...

dis game is done for. Tiny sucks against these lineups with plenty disables that require you to get BKB and still don't allow you to reign freely (RP).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom