• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA 2 |OT9| League of Ancients (6.84)

Status
Not open for further replies.

manfestival

what's goin on with c9? how the hell are they suddenly so strong lol
AU7Amsc.gif

they have always been strong.... Hence their nickname along the lines of "always in 2nd place"

Empire always with the same strategies, they have become so predictable. Second game was a easy win for C9, tiny didn't stood a chance against so many disables, not to mention EE permabash troll.

literally all i want is

mild tap on the wrist nerfs for fotms

more aghs more aghs more aghs

some different item buffs (atos, crimson gaurd)

then im good for another few months

you can address the rubberband, high ground defense, whatever the hell else people are complaining about nowadays in a meatier patch later

52club

I think the rubber band is there to prevent (or possibly punish)the 10-15 minute death balls. I'm not sure I'd like to see too many changes before TI. It is fun to have pushing high ground being a very risky move, especially early to mid game.

inkls

literally all i want is

mild tap on the wrist nerfs for fotms

more aghs more aghs more aghs

some different item buffs (atos, crimson gaurd)

then im good for another few months

you can address the rubberband, high ground defense, whatever the hell else people are complaining about nowadays in a meatier patch later

no mention of LD, alch buffs. I'm disappointed steve

Quesa

make shrapnel 1/2/2/3 and reduce its cast range a couple hundred units and I think he'd ok. Maybe reduce his starting atk range.

shira

icefrog giff 6.84 pls

Valve company vacation is now or very soon right? Hoping we get this patch by the end of April otherwise it's lookin like it'll be post-qualifiers which would fucking suck. Sniper and troll have been gods for too long.
Easter vacation is 2 week

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the issue with sniper is that you have to be a much better player to beat him even as his counter than the sniper has to be to beat you

his skill floor is too low, you can win relatively easily even if you're really behind

shira

This MLG X-games Austin ticket pricing is hilarious link

$109 X Games General Admission from Ticketmaster in order to enter the show.

In order to be guaranteed a shaded seat at the MLG stages you must purchase one of the upgrades:
$134 Dota 2 Upgrade: Guaranteed seating in the shaded area at the Dota 2 stage, exclusive MLG trucker hat
$184 Dota 2 Premium Upgrade: In game ticket bundle(details soon), Guaranteed seating in the premium seating section, VIP credential, MLG lanyard, exclusive MLG Trucker Baseball cap, exclusive drawstring backpack, MLG beach ball, MLG spray bottle, MLG light up the night accessories

This MLG X-games Austin ticket pricing is hilarious link

$109 X Games General Admission from Ticketmaster in order to enter the show.

In order to be guaranteed a shaded seat at the MLG stages you must purchase one of the upgrades:
$134 Dota 2 Upgrade: Guaranteed seating in the shaded area at the Dota 2 stage, exclusive MLG trucker hat
$184 Dota 2 Premium Upgrade: In game ticket bundle(details soon), Guaranteed seating in the premium seating section, VIP credential, MLG lanyard, exclusive MLG Trucker Baseball cap, exclusive drawstring backpack, MLG beach ball, MLG spray bottle, MLG light up the night accessories
You know I'm not into x game sports or whatever but 100 bucks for a 3 day pass, with some dota a few night concerts and if the weather is nice just being outside and seeing some skateboarding or whatever out of curiosity that sounds like a fucking blast. I'd love to go.

I don't need shade, it's called water, a baseball cap, and sunscreen.

shira

You know I'm not into x game sports or whatever but 100 bucks for a 3 day pass, with some dota a few night concerts and if the weather is nice just being outside and seeing some skateboarding or whatever out of curiosity that sounds like a fucking blast. I'd love to go.

I don't need shade, it's called water and baseball cap, and sunscreen.

I'd go just for the franklins bbq. But no AC + $$$ price . . .

DSC_8826.jpeg

I think people need to wake up to the very real possibility that TI5 will be played on 6.83 on Source 1.

I'm shocked that TI isn't like DOTA's E3. Like if I were Valve I'd make Source 2 or parity a huge part of the event. They sort of did that with Techies last year but it feels like they could do more.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Sniper and Pudge top of most played

This is actually the sweetspot for cosmetic sales
Pudge is always at the top of most played though

But I'd seriously consider not buying a ticket to see the same worn thin meta and over-picked heroes from the last six months

DrPizza

Banned
I'm shocked that TI isn't like DOTA's E3. Like if I were Valve I'd make Source 2 or parity a huge part of the event. They sort of did that with Techies last year but it feels like they could do more.

You have to remember that Volvo does no QA, and expects the community to do it for them. IOW Source 2 Dota 2 will almost certainly be broken as fuck for weeks or months. Far too risky to release it in the middle of their major tournament.

I think people need to wake up to the very real possibility that TI5 will be played on 6.83 on Source 1.

I don't think there's any real chance of 6.83

I'd say we'll get 6.84 soon enough and then after TI qualifiers we'll get 6.84b which TI will be played on

Emerson

May contain jokes =>
Nah they've said before that their big patch is for early 2015. I don't think TI5 will be Source 1 or this patch.

is desolator and AC the best damage items on lifestealer? i always smash faces when i get them. on the other hand i always seem to lose when i get armlet on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom