• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

anuxi_mirana.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
it's out in less than a week and has zero hype. the only people i've heard talk about it have had really middling things to say at best. imo it's going to be a bloodbath once the review embargo lifts.

waiting to make sure it doesn't just collapse under its own weight it sound advice.

This might come as a shock to some but it's completely feasible and reasonable to like games that don't get 90% metacritics or that even get lambasted by GAF hivemind. Telling someone not to buy it because it won't be the popular FotM is lame. If a game looks interesting to you, buy it. Be one of the people beating the drum for an underrated gem.

I keep saying, and can't say enough, that Battleborn has issues, but it does enough unique and interesting things that it'll be a fun experience if you're into the idea of hero shooters/MOBAs in general, and probably enough so that it'll develop a pretty die hard fanbase, even if it's not a fanbase in the millions.

shira

Ideas for Scepter on slark

Waifu's Knaifuj
oqtE8RJ.gif

Gain a 4th ability which mirrors each of Naga Siren's 4 abilities (but weaker)
- selection of the 4th abilitiy occurs in two steps:
1. Use dark pact to initiate slot machine mechanic - spinning of 4 possible abilities commences
lM1rGJA.gif

2. Pounce to terminate the rotation of the 4 abilities

You now have a 4th skill, initiate dark pact to select a new one after X seconds or 1 use

shira

- Fixed Bloodthorn not applying bonus damage at the end of the duration if multiple Bloodthorns are used on the same target.

doubledamage.gif

Does anyone remember if 6.82 was a good meta? I know it was Spin2Win + Bloodseeker but I don't recall it being that bad (especially compared to late 6.83)

Red UFO

Man I started the final dungeon of that first legend of heroes TITS game at 8PM, I have just now gotten into bed at nearly 4AM after the game finally decided to end.

RIP me

Ayyyyy
facepalm.gif

Just played 3 matches of Paragon
sick.gif
That game is bad.

Yup game is ass
Too many games copying leeg without thinking if what they are copying is actually a good idea that properly fits their game. Paragon even adds the whole card system thing to boot. Ugh.
At least it looks really pretty!

I just want an arena shooter like ARTS/moba

Chris R

If no one here does, I'm sure someone on Reddit will.

Eh, screw reddit

Finals only or whole event?

3x Weekday
1x Finals

Russ T needs finals ticket iirc

OK

Hopefully I get to attend for the entire thing and just have 2 sets of weekday tickets to sell to people who need them, fall back scenario is I fly down just for Friday/Saturday. Worst case is I can't even get Friday off and just sell all the tickets :(

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 9 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- This is a giveaway for the thread url: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1202720.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This is a free for all! You can enter for multiple games on the list below. Send an individual PM for each game you'd like to win.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 24 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

The Bridge -- MB-6FCC14DFAE95750D
Little Inferno -- MB-BB940CB35BADE255
Fieldrunners -- MB-8F14F9A83218C67A
Antichamber -- MB-0129954653304E1F - Taken by yarden24. 1 entrants total.
Dust: An Elysian Tail -- MB-F2EEAD476E5481D9 - Taken by Mikurden. 2 entrants total.
Divekick -- MB-5EB8BA5E50E76FF6
Half Minute Hero: Super Mega Neo Climax Ultimate Boy -- MB-1FA6B87E9FFB2033
Papers, Please -- MB-68735A93EC3A0D44 - Taken by pislit. 2 entrants total.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet -- MB-6FB32A6A5BEC239B

t1461991835z1.png

those are a few, will rih-post if nobody claims anything so yall can do a free-for-all

Russ T

Banned
good lookin out tusr

OK

Hopefully I get to attend for the entire thing and just have 2 sets of weekday tickets to sell to people who need them, fall back scenario is I fly down just for Friday/Saturday. Worst case is I can't even get Friday off and just sell all the tickets :(

I hope you can go! But yeah if it turns out you can't, I'm lookin' for some finals tickets. :p

Top Bottom