• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Twookie

man if it isn't quite windy in the studio!
please move your mic away from mouth, ryu

I wonder if ODPixel just lost his Valve invite.

i'd reckon if he has lost his valve invite it'd be from the things he said at shanghai and not necessarily what he says here

Twookie

jeez what time is it in manila now? don't they still have two more bo3s to get through?

if you're thinking about WePlay, thats in Kiev(Ukraine) and the time there is 18:22

if you want to know what time it is in manila, it's about 23:22 right now

mirana
he
thinking.gif

Sibylus

Banned
When was Weplay's last break? Every time I go to sleep and wake up, they're on. All the panel people are still there.

I'm in a fucking closed time loop.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Where the fuck are the pics of this striking Sheever! (not that I am a creep or anything just on mobile)

Sibylus

Banned
This isn't an unusual build for kunkka

Usually you do it if you're good enough to not need X to setup your stuff
Inkls, my friend, you're that little bit of weiner that falls off the stick into the campfire and burns down into a little strand of char. Not even the birds want you.

inkls

Inkls, my friend, you're that little bit of weiner that falls off the stick into the campfire and burns down into a little strand of char. Not even the birds want you.

i guess the only thing i can do then is relish the good moments and mustard the courage to do things i have trouble with and ketchup with friends i haven't seen in a long time. Become big, maybe even mayo of the city

lets just say

this kunkka was not good enough

ya

Sibylus

Banned
i guess the only thing i can do then is relish the good moments and mustard the courage to do things i have trouble with and ketchup with friends i haven't seen in a long time. Become big, maybe even mayo of the city
I knew there was a good reason I started this beef with you.

Hylian7

This isn't an unusual build for kunkka

Usually you do it if you're good enough to not need X to setup your stuff
I feel like even if you don't need it for setups, X is too useful not to take. You can X teammates or yourself, or X enemies that TP out. There is a delay on Torrent and Boat, and X will go on them instantly.

inkls

I feel like even if you don't need it for setups, X is too useful not to take. You can X teammates or yourself, or X enemies that TP out. There is a delay on Torrent and Boat, and X will go on them instantly.

just saying, maybe kunkka preferred more dmg than utility

Top Bottom