• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

harSon

Banned
because sumail played her mid and got aghs. he had more net worth than aui sven. he broke the gpm record for mirana.

that toddler ass motherfucker is ruining my dota games then

i'm just trying to spam mirana here

my fastest micro in the game has to be at the hero select screen now

bbd23

Axe feels disgusting.

but watching the enemy carry WR kill themselves on blademail because of the visual chaos at the moment of truth is more disgusting.
3AQmK.gif

I was in your first axe game of that night!

I was the NP :(

Hylian7

I had one of those games where my team was clowny (in picks) as all hell, but the other team was almost or equally as clowny: http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/2327199844

Also this was something new, did a pro do this recently or something?

E6Y9N3b.png

All he would do was try to run into my marches as I would push lanes, basically go "Oh shit, I'm dying too." and run out of it, meanwhile I was able to tank it in the fountain just fine. Blademail on Slark seemed like a really bizarre choice.

kionedrik

Most people don't know how to itemize, what's new?

Blademail is strong, perhaps too strong, but it's an ass item on 60% of the roster.

Hylian7

?????????????????????/

5 man blademail meta
Not 5 man when only one man has it.
Most people don't know how to itemize, what's new?

Blademail is strong, perhaps too strong, but it's an ass item on 60% of the roster.
Yeah, I raised an eyebrow at the Blademail change in 6.87. Maybe it was more of a nerf to BKB. You need HP to use it though.

I'm honestly surprised Spectre didn't get nerfed more. She's been good for a few patches now.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
the issue with blademail is imo it's a 2.4k gold item for which the only 'real' counter is playing around it.

you can stack magic resist or armour, but in order to come out of those engagements on top you have to spend substantially more than 2.4k yourself.

kionedrik

TBQH, I say we start a Kickstarter to buy Sheever some new fucking boots. She's been wearing that same pair for damn near 2 years now.

The fact you pay enough attention to what to wears and are able to compare to 2 years ago is not creepy at all. Perfectly normal...

I say, let ODPixel handle that. Don't steal his chance to shine.

shira

4Ggr41N.jpg

- 1 match at a time,
- Upper bracket double elimination, Lower bracket single elimination
- expect delays

Upper Bracket (Bo3)
MVP(won) vs Navi
Ewolves vs Vega (coming up soon™)
Lower Bracket (Bo3)
Empire vs AF
Spirit vs EG

W9B2N7U.png

Grey = Friday
Red = Saturday
Green = Sunday
All Bo3, Grand Final Bo5

52club

Why is Doom first pick again? I don't mind it but I guess Infernal Blade is that good?

I doubted infernal blade, but it is incredibly good at any stage of the game. Plus Doom as an offlane can take a team's mid or even the carry out of a fight with one spell. Lastly auras both through items and devour buffs your entire team for easy tier 1 and tier 2 towers.

Now you add the sabre that solves his mana and attack speed issues (if you want to), well he is as powerful as ever.

marrec

Banned
I doubted infernal blade, but it is incredibly good at any stage of the game. Plus Doom as an offlane can take a team's mid or even the carry out of a fight with one spell. Lastly auras both through items and devour buffs your entire team for easy tier 1 and tier 2 towers.

Now you add the sabre that solves his mana and attack speed issues (if you want to), well he is as powerful as ever.

If you can get the timing right, with Saber and infernal blade you have a good 1.5 seconds of severe movement restriction on a target every few seconds. It is impossible to run from Doom at that point, especially with scorched earth up.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
I'm personally kind of shocking that sumail's mirana had an impact, because outside of efficient farming and the gpm acceleration of her new aghs it wasn't really a very good showcase of the hero

52club

If you can get the timing right, with Saber and infernal blade you have a good 1.5 seconds of severe movement restriction on a target every few seconds. It is impossible to run from Doom at that point, especially with scorched earth up.

I'm shocked they didn't nerf infernal blade in some way. With pack leader aura and Saber you put out so much single target damage it is crazy.

marrec

Banned
I'm shocked they didn't nerf infernal blade in some way. With pack leader aura and Saber you put out so much single target damage it is crazy.

Silver Edge too. I'm not sure how pros are going to build a core Doom at this point, but Echo and Silver Edge would do a lot of burst damage without a lot of farm necessary.

Top Bottom