• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Low Tier
I was having sex with this girl last night and she was so hot i came in like 15 seconds. I was pretty embarrassed, but she leaned over to me and whispered "Don't worry, you still lasted longer than Bulba does in offlane"

aeolist

Banned
the flames from odpixel
yolo.gif

shira

Apparently Biryu/Ritsu's team got DQ'd from the NA Manila Open Quals because one player was VAC banned
justin2: we're the top seeded team, i think at least, we scrim like 6 hours a day and all of us have committed our lives to dota , our average mmr is like 7.5k and one of our players made a dumb mistake and registered for the team on a faceit account he used prior before he gave that steam account away
justin2: is there nothing that can be done?
Cashflo: I dont think so for this qual guys
Cashflo: we apply same rules for everyone
https://redd.it/4h26ft
cBj1LTf.png

EG looked "ok" lots of good team fights but you could tell in a couple spots that they weren't all on the same page for retreating or going in.

Bulba was did work as DS in both games.

bbd23

6.87b:
* Sacrifice Cooldown increased from 44/36/28/20 to 60/50/40/30
* Sacrifice Mana restore increased from 25/40/55/70% to 30/50/70/90%
* Blade Mail cooldown increased from 13 to 18
* Jinada slow reduced from 25/27/29/31% to 18/22/26/30%
* Armlet's armor bonus is now granted after it is fully activated

http://store.steampowered.com/news/21660/

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
anbokr playdotO said:
If this change is here to stay (ranged creep being nearly 50% of a wave xp), which I really don't mind, it's a good change if lich doesn't exist. If icefrog wants this, sacrifice absolutely needs to be rebalanced, increase the CD significantly, up the mana return significantly...

anbokr playdotO said:
If going through BKB is here to stay, then it needs to be much more of a timing dependent item rather than 4.5s duration/13s CD. If you use it frivolously, you should be punished. CD needs to go up...

rejoice.png

arab

assfrog posts on gaf

i quit dota 3 months ago why do i still watch these games on twitch i'm going to fail school

Anno

Man watching one of the Veggie streams is so useful as a scrub. Just little stuff that Blitz and Merlini are doing and saying turns out to be so informative.

Man watching one of the Veggie streams is so useful as a scrub. Just little stuff that Blitz and Merlini are doing and saying turns out to be so informative.

Yea I just tuned in. Merlini has always been one of my favorite streamers. Adding Blitz and Purge makes it a damn good stream.

EDIT: Maelk is getting rocked.

itemization and skills level up tips for those heroes:

doom
riki
anti-mage

plz

Those heroes are super situational when it comes to builds and itemization. Riki is probably the easiest to give a concrete answer. Generally go Tranquils first into something like Diffusal\Sabre\Yasha. Basher late game is pretty solid. For skills Cloak and Dagger > Blink Strike > Cloud. I usually do an early value point in Cloud. You want to be roaming from like level 4--should have Tranquils by then, with 2 points in Cloak and 1 point in each other skill.

marrec

Banned
itemization and skills level up tips for those heroes:

doom
riki
anti-mage

plz

Doom is pretty free to itemize based on what the game needs. Generally you want to get phase and then I'd play it like this:

Offlane- (Midas if flush from kills) Drums, Vlads, Shadowblade, Silver Edge (BKB after Shadowblade if needed), Extension item like Aghs or Refresher or Octarine

Roaming Support- Buckler, Drums, (Pipe if needed), Vlads

Core- (Midas if flush from kills) Drums, Vlads, Silver Edge, (maybe Echo Saber now?) AC, Heart or Radiance

I'd probably throw Blade Mail in there now, replacing Vlads with it.

I don't think Tranqs is good on Doom even though people love to build Tranqs on Doom, Phase is better.

Acinixys

I just disenchanted like 30 cards so I can craft every Shaman card

Hearthstone is a shit game but hot damn is it nice to play a strong Shaman for once

At least in Dota you can pretend to have fun. HS is just nonstop AIDS

Top Bottom