• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

I just disenchanted like 30 cards so I can craft every Shaman card

Hearthstone is a shit game but hot damn is it nice to play a strong Shaman for once

At least in Dota you can pretend to have fun. HS is just nonstop AIDS
Hey, I did the exact same thing so I could get Al'Akir.

Hylian7

itemization and skills level up tips for those heroes:

doom
riki
anti-mage

plz

Anti-Mage, go 1-1-1, stats, stats, ult, then max Blink. Ring of Health > Treads > Battle Fury > Vlads (most of the time, but there may be games where you can skip it) > Manta > whatever you need in that particular game

Sibylus

Banned
If Sheever and ODpixel are an item, is Draskyl like... the chaperoning dad??
thinking.gif

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I just disenchanted like 30 cards so I can craft every Shaman card

Hearthstone is a shit game but hot damn is it nice to play a strong Shaman for once

At least in Dota you can pretend to have fun. HS is just nonstop AIDS
I've been trying to play this over the last couple of days. As a new player this shit is impossible. All I have access to is basic cards and a couple from the new expansion packs I've opened and I am getting steamrolled by assholes who have been playing this since day one. I know it's probably not reasonable to expect this game to not be paid to win when you compare it to other tangible collectible card games but they could try a little harder to match me with people who haven't been playing since day one.

yarden24

I've been trying to play this over the last couple of days. As a new player this shit is impossible. All I have access to is basic cards and a couple from the new expansion packs I've opened and I am getting steamrolled by assholes who have been playing this since day one. I know it's probably not reasonable to expect this game to not be paid to win when you compare it to other tangible collectible card games but they could try a little harder to match me with people who haven't been playing since day one.

yah, I played for a month in 2014, and yesterday I thought I would try and play some more, this shit is rough,some of the people I play against wreck me so hard.

shira

4Ggr41N.jpg

- 1 match at a time, 4 matches
- Upper bracket double elimination, Lower bracket single elimination
- expect delays

Lower Bracket 2 (Bo3)
#1 Empire vs Navi (LIVE!)
#2 Ewolves vs EG

Upper Bracket 2 (Bo3)
#3 MVP vs Vega

Lower Bracket 3 (Bo3)
#4 Winner 1 vs Winner 2

bFnaj4C.png

Grey = Friday
Red = Saturday
Green = Sunday
All Bo3, Grand Final Bo5

Acinixys

Get Duelyst

Its like a non shit HS. Ive been having a great time with it

Yeah this month was going well for me too, until the patch hit and my win rate took a nose dive.

6 games, 5 wins ez. Frankly, I have seen very few people opt for the new items. It played essentially like 6.86 for me. Other than Axe and Blade Mail being a little overly prevalent in my games I guess. I didn't have much trouble with either so far though.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Get Duelyst

Its like a non shit HS. Ive been having a great time with it

Man, I feel like I try to hitch my wagon to a new digital collectible card game every other month lately and none of them have any staying power. Aside from some offensive art this game seems kinda neat tho. No harm in checking it out I suppose.

LiQuid!

Alright, that Duelyst game seems pretty fresh. Gonna play thru some more practice with all the factions to unlock all the starting cards and try playing against some people. If I don't immediately start jobbing like Tyler Breeze I may start banging the drum for it.

Doom is pretty free to itemize based on what the game needs. Generally you want to get phase and then I'd play it like this:

Offlane- (Midas if flush from kills) Drums, Vlads, Shadowblade, Silver Edge (BKB after Shadowblade if needed), Extension item like Aghs or Refresher or Octarine

Roaming Support- Buckler, Drums, (Pipe if needed), Vlads

Core- (Midas if flush from kills) Drums, Vlads, Silver Edge, (maybe Echo Saber now?) AC, Heart or Radiance

I'd probably throw Blade Mail in there now, replacing Vlads with it.

I don't think Tranqs is good on Doom even though people love to build Tranqs on Doom, Phase is better.
Suppose I go solo offlane (my favorite position). What should I prioritize, scorched earth seems the most likely skill to max. One point on infernal blade?

Top Bottom