• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Low Tier
My name is Maximus RuleFive Fearidius, commander of the Armies of North America, General of the BrokeBack Legions, loyal servant to the true PJSalt Emperor. Father to a treacherous son BabyRage , friend to a treacherous offlaner SriHead . And I will have my vengeance, at this TI or the next.

shira

Team picture of EG's new lineup
3bbd3a326120c7bbeab4d00e07818f60.jpg

ayyyyyyyyyyyy

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Anybody want my Overwatch early beta access code for PC before I drop it in the code begging thread?

i originally had no interest in that warhammer game but now i do

all depends if the dotes 2 items are tite or not

It's weird, on the one hand I probably won't play the warhammer game, but on the other hand there's now a chance that whatever item it is it'll rocket up in value, similar to the Sam and Max Max Head in TF2,

Do I want to gamble on hats?
misc-rng.gif

shira

It's weird, on the one hand I probably won't play the warhammer game, but on the other hand there's now a chance that whatever item it is it'll rocket up in value, similar to the Sam and Max Max Head in TF2,

Do I want to gamble on hats?
misc-rng.gif

I asked a few hat gamblers and they said that it might be similar to the Final Fantasy 0 chest (1/4 the pre-order price). You already have a dedicated fanbase that would pre-order in the thousands. So it's not rare like the WETA items, but it's not going to be super common like the Thief pre-order Drow set - which was pretty plain

It all depends on the quality of items, this "visually different" particle - which is the same thing they talked about for the TI6 Immortal fb drops

"At First Blood in each individual game, 500 exclusive Attendee Treasures will drop, each containing visually-unique versions of this year’s Secret Shop Immortals. "

Top Bottom