• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

gai_shain

Alright Vega is running loldrow strats. Even my 2k shitstack can beat loldrow strats. If EG can't I'm turning in my fanboy card.

laugh.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I had a dream that i was at some asian family gathering and I was playing mahjong with 1.09 and bokr.

My pieces were the size of raisins and the suites were all fucked up, also they kept changing themselves. 1.09 won.

Haly

There was some kind of charity auction except all people were doing was giving money to this old asian woman. When the last lot came up the crowd expected me to bid for $92 because I was busy playing mahjong and didn't notice the other bids. I was like "fuck you", I'm not giving you cash.

And everyone gave me the Asian Stink Eye™.

kvk1

bokr isn't asian is he

how much asian cred does he have that he can be invited to your dream world family gathering of asians

Haly

bokr isn't asian is he

how much asian cred does he have that he can be invited to your dream world family gathering of asians

Like negative infinite. I'm not even sure it was bokr, but I know it wasn't some of the other hongaffers.

Twookie

i for one welcome our korean overlords

they play VENO best hero

edit; coincidently just as i post this, vega turns it around
edit: as i was editing this comment, mvp "turns it around" again

Sibylus

Banned
I am so surprised Tobi is spending his breath telling the harassed to just pretend they weren't. What does he have to say to the harassers?

" "

There was some kind of charity auction except all people were doing was giving money to this old asian woman. When the last lot came up the crowd expected me to bid for $92 because I was busy playing mahjong and didn't notice the other bids. I was like "fuck you", I'm not giving you cash.

And everyone gave me the Asian Stink Eye™.

???????????

Anno

Where's my boy Centaur in all this? He seems like he should be at least a poor-man's one of these type of brawling heroes.

Top Bottom