• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Kard8p3

ChYGJaKUoAA7aXF.jpg

another member of that shit team tweeted about using cocaine lmao.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Bro it's just that minorities and women don't like games, it's not our fault

minorities and women don't like games? that's news to me; i guess i dont like games. ixmike is a complete shitlord, but people like ixmike are everywhere in the real world, it's not an isolated esports thing let's not get too hyperbolic here and pretend it's exclusively a problem in vidya game communities (just look at gaf one of the biggest of those communities :)!

also is the mvp vs. vega series worth watching?

minorities and women don't like games? that's news to me; i guess i dont like games. ixmike is a complete shitlord, but people like ixmike are everywhere in the real world, it's not an isolated esports thing let's not get too hyperbolic here and pretend it's exclusively a problem in vidya game communities (just look at gaf one of the biggest of those communities :)!

I was being extremely facetious.

Artanisix

if youre interested in our korean overlords yes

masterful gameplay

Twookie

thank you chrome for automatically translating everything on panda.tv from chinese to norwegian

now it's just gibberish

facepalm.gif

Procarbine

Forever Platinum

remember the day you became everything you make fun of about gaf

Low Tier

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
remember the day you became everything you make fun of about gaf

lmao

i make fun of gaf for the same things per usual, i didn't read any hint of sarcasm or comedy in normalfish's post and i absolutely hate the standard gaf line of "zomg esports is so toxic and hateful!!!!" look around you the real world is just as toxic and hateful is my response (donald trump is one step away from the fucking presidency for christs sake LMAO), the irony of singling out and blasting the video game community's lack of civility on a "civil" video game forum is what gets me everytime, just call bullshit for bullshit and don't categorize "zomg standard ESPORTS bullshit"

i ain't here to be pr police to normalfish, that was not my intention at all, but the meaning/intent behind the words are often lost in translation as my original post, normalfish's post, and your two bozo posts clearly illustrate #theinternet

Vade

lmao

i make fun of gaf for the same things per usual, i didn't read any hint of sarcasm or comedy in normalfish's post and i absolutely hate the standard gaf line of "zomg esports is so toxic and hateful!!!!" look around you the real world is just as toxic and hateful is my response (donald trump is one step away from the fucking presidency for christs sake LMAO), the irony of singling out and blasting the video game community's lack of civility on a "civil" video game forum is what gets me everytime, just call bullshit for bullshit and don't categorize "zomg standard ESPORTS bullshit"

i ain't here to be pr police to normalfish, that was not my intention at all, but the meaning/intent behind the words are often lost in translation as my original post, normalfish's post, and your two bozo posts clearly illustrate #theinternet

How many more times are you going to edit this shit?

Twookie

there's a switch for the text on screen thing on pandateeve

why is that a thing anyway ghawd

edit: if you want to watch some nice dotes, the casterstack is still streaming their open qualifier matches

Sibylus

Banned
I don't disagree that society is pretty uniformly toxic and hateful, but where's an individual to start if not their own neighborhood and people who will actually hear them out?

Be the memes you want to see in the world.

Top Bottom