• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

aselith
banned

anuxi_rum.gif

dozens.gif

Vade

listening to llama cast is like playing rhasta in ranked dota

awful and awful

10 ʏᴇᴀʀs sɪɴᴄᴇ 1.09 sᴛʀɪᴍ. ɪ ᴡᴀʟᴋ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ sᴛʀᴇᴇᴛs of Detroit ᴛʀʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴏғ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴇʟsᴇ ʙᴜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴘᴀᴛʜ ᴀʟᴡᴀʏs ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍ. ɪ sᴛᴀʀᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴄʀᴇᴇɴ ғᴏʀ ʜᴏᴜʀs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏʀᴅ. ɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀsɪᴀɴ ɢɪʀʟs sᴛʀᴇᴀᴍɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ɴᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ғʟᴀᴍᴇ Milkman ɪɴ ʜɪs ᴄʜᴀɴɴᴇʟ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇsɪsᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴀᴢɪ ᴍᴏᴅs ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ ɪs ᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇᴀɴɪɴɢʟᴇss. ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ɪs ɴᴇᴀʀ.ɪ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴜsᴜᴀʟʟʏ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏʟᴅ KVH ᴠᴏᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀʏ ᴍʏsᴇʟғ ᴛᴏ sʟᴇᴇᴘ.

shira

I think they are just placeholders with a rotating panel of guest co-casters based on time and schedule. I mean they aren't letting Slacks solocast
cBj1LTf.png

Y'all bitches saying MVP winning tournaments was a fluke smh

This WePlay tournament is a really bad example. They seem to have just randomly invited some teams and held qualifiers that were given random "region" names with no real limit on who could enter them. SEA Qualifier Winners are from famous Asian region of Greece.

All I'm saying is...

MVP is beating good teams
There's no evidence they will stop beating good teams

Also, seriously I want a copy of cho makaimura

shira

Super Ghouls n Ghosts is only $50 on ebay. That's pretty surprising.

This WePlay tournament is a really bad example. They seem to have just randomly invited some teams and held qualifiers that were given random "region" names with no real limit on who could enter them. SEA Qualifier Winners are from famous Asian region of Greece.

Fnatic bailed.

evlcookie

but ever so delicious
EE streaming on panda, already at 18k viewers. Far larger than what he gets on twitch.

Chinese must love their dota 2 streams.

shira

4Ggr41N.jpg

- 2 matches
- expect delays

t1462093200z1.png

Lower Bracket Final Bo3
EG vs Vega

Grand Final Bo5
LBF winner vs MVPP

1st $104k USD
2nd $41k
3rd $23k

Why we hating on EG? Did I miss something.
They love their viewbots.
If they were viewbotting their would be least an extra zero on the end there.

Those numbers are real and will only get bigger, PandaTV has no reason to inflate the numbers.

Speaking of viewbots it would be nice if Twitch would actually do something about all these Russian streamers who advertise MMR boosting services and viewbot their way to the top of the Dota 2 category every fucking day.

Why we hating on EG? Did I miss something.

If they were viewbotting their would be least an extra zero on the end there.

Those numbers are real and will only get bigger, PandaTV has no reason to inflate the numbers.

Speaking of viewbots it would be nice if Twitch would actually do something about all these Russian streamers who advertise MMR boosting services and viewbot their way to the top of the Dota 2 category every fucking day.
They can't prove that the streamers themselves are using the viewbots, that's why so many streamers that everyone knows use viewbots just keep getting away with it.

Why does anybody care about boosting services really? People have way too much time on their hands.

It's for people who are so certain that they are really 5k+ players, but all those shitties in the 2-3k range are holding them back. So they buy a boosted account to suck up some 5k matches and fall back to Earth before giving up on the game.

Top Bottom