• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
i do the same thing, i chat with people twice my age about dota, like kvk and twobear. They should hang out with nahaz chat about the good old times

a shame you can't do it with people half your age, since sperm can't talk

shira

Manila Major Main Qualifier (Day 3 of 4 - Playoffs) NA edition

- 4 teams
Day 3: three Bo3
Day 4: two Bo3 and Bo5 grand final
- Double elimination
- Top team advances to Manila

t1462471200z4.png

NA
#1 Shazam(Brax stack) vs FDL(Beesa stack)
#2 DC vs Dragneel(Mason stack)
#3 Loser 1 vs Loser 2

-----

Empire
anuxi_mirana.gif

anyway I was kind of a rich bitch pos. 3 Visage last night and didn't know what to buy after solar crest/aghs/vlads (doom didn't get and I thought why not)/shiva's

I know AC is part of some builds but is it really that good on her? Scythe???? Atos seems meh????? I was gonna blink but we won before I had to make that decision, the power of visage (buff visage btw)

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
the way that everyone in overwatch thinks it's counter-strike, where u can win by just killing people

when you're sitting on the payload as Reinhard and everyone's alive no one's there with you

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
when you're sitting on the payload as Reinhard and everyone's alive no one's there with you

OOP

this was literally my last game, my team apparently did NOT understand the idea that they have to stand near it in order to win. i pushed that damn thing 2/3rds of the way to the finish line all by myself as king reinhardt.

reinhardt is iconic, honestly.

OOP

this was literally my last game, my team apparently did NOT understand the idea that they have to stand near it in order to win. i pushed that damn thing 2/3rds of the way to the finish line all by myself as king reinhardt.

reinhardt is iconic, honestly.

at least you were rein. I've done that shit with Hanzo and it's even worse.
Overwatch pubs make me tilt

actually I'm just always tilted
cause they're legit the worst fps experience since life began

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
when you snatch biggest play, most kills, AND most shielded on payload offense as reinhardt..............and your team still tries to defend their worthless selves when you come for their wigs in allchat

#Zombiecast
cry.gif
cry.gif

FELOcuO.jpg

They must be exhausted. They basically have to cast games around the clock. SEA/China start at like Midnight EST and run until 7amish, which is about when EU starts and runs until 1-2pm, then America starts.

EDIT: Who are these fucking guys? Charlie and 2 rando's I don't recognize...

scarybore

This reminds me to get back into VGCW providing it's still going, was a great way to spend the evening. Golem get ye gone :eek:

kvk1

i do the same thing, i chat with people twice my age about dota, like kvk and twobear. They should hang out with nahaz chat about the good old times

?

95% of my time speaking with this little shit involves absurd meme soaked conversations about nothing.

5% is watching Space Jam remix videos on YouTube together.

5% is Dota, which usually consists of him spamming at me those MLG highlight videos with the clipping dubstep music in the background.

Having an adult conversation with THE PROFESSOR would be a nice break.

The final 5% is missing, because inkls never gives it 110%.

inkls

?

95% of my time speaking with this little shit involves absurd meme soaked conversations about nothing.

5% is watching Space Jam remix videos on YouTube together.

5% is Dota, which usually consists of him spamming at me those MLG highlight videos with the clipping dubstep music in the background.

Having an adult conversation with THE PROFESSOR would be a nice break.

The final 5% is missing, because inkls never gives it 110%.

you can't force the horse to come drink if he ain't thirsty

Top Bottom