• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

JudgeN

This rumble is the best
crazy.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
?

95% of my time speaking with this little shit involves absurd meme soaked conversations about nothing.

5% is watching Space Jam remix videos on YouTube together.

5% is Dota, which usually consists of him spamming at me those MLG highlight videos with the clipping dubstep music in the background.

Having an adult conversation with THE PROFESSOR would be a nice break.

The final 5% is missing, because inkls never gives it 110%.

okay but what about your in-depth discussions of what catgirl skin would taste like

kvk1

My favorite character is Bastion. I am learning Binary to play Overwatch on PC with no subtitles, and one day I will move to Silicon Valley to become a PC, so that everyone may play Overwatch on me. Wish me luck in Silicon Valley!

Quesa

My favorite character is Bastion. I am learning Binary to play Overwatch on PC with no subtitles, and one day I will move to Silicon Valley to become a PC, so that everyone may play Overwatch on me. Wish me luck in Silicon Valley!

o shit waddup

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I see kvk in Seagull's strim.

Fucken see you.

Hylian7

I've been on a downward spiral of MMR lately, and just when a game is going well, a guy fucking abandons and we are screwed because of it.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Finished up 2 hours of meetings, get ready to go back to my desk to do real work, get pulled into some sort of emergency meeting for 3 hours.

Gotta love the corporate world.

Top Bottom