• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
so wats the standard alch build these days? Boots>Soul Ring>Armlet>Radi?

i like boots --> radiance --> armlet --> silver edge ---> w/e the game demands (abyssal, heart, butterfly, or aghs for allies are all good options)

i know the radiance/manta/octarine alch is still popular but that really ain't my cup of tea, I think he's hella strong as a straight up fighter right now. Just double up the farm of the enemy carry and smash them with your item advantage and 1s BAT.

Kard8p3

i like boots --> radiance --> armlet --> silver edge ---> w/e the game demands (abyssal, heart, butterfly, or aghs for allies are all good options)

i know the radiance/manta/octarine alch is still popular but that really ain't my cup of tea, I think he's hella strong as a straight up fighter right now. Just double up the farm of the enemy carry and smash them with your item advantage and 1s BAT.

I'll definitely try that out, ty bokr!

Vade

kkI2pG5.jpg

Come on guys we still have a chance with California

So what's the accepted explanation for why overwatch's "raw input" feels like a poltergeist is making my mouse move differently than how I move it?
dac15_blush.gif

Chris R

Holy crap, had no idea Battleborn had launched.

It's thread has 1/20th the posts that the Overwatch beta thread has.

RIP

edit: Best MID POTM starting items are what? I also need to work on my early level CS with her, so little damage, game was hard.

Artanisix

RIP

edit: Best MID POTM starting items are what? I also need to work on my early level CS with her, so little damage, game was hard.

wraith double faeri fire and get pooled tangos is best way to go if you can
else; wraith + tangos

shira

RIP

Battledead

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
pretty much only playing frost bitch and the soldier

RIP

Bottle Kappa

TUSR

Banned
mid mirana is p good, just get around 50 dmg and throw arrows at your hard camp

i just finished dinner fish

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
so blizzard has that one-time name change feature and I just wanted to change the account name to be in sync with everything else and there is a dumb character limit and now im known as whiskeystrik#1560 because I didn't notice and hit enter

XD XD XD XD

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It'll have a bigger pro scene than HOTS in my estimation.

Top Bottom