• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

it really is

iceiceice solo killing the gyro
disapprove.gif

Quesa

Felt more like a miscast to me. Neither of them seemed like they knew whether they were doing play-by-play or color commentating.

Rune Factory 4 came out 3 years ago and had mixed reviews, and I don't think is available on the eShop, Bravely Default is definitely one that I need to check out, SMT I mentioned (well I mentioned spin-offs but I forgot Persona was the spin-off), and Dragon Quest IX was a DS game while X was an MMO and XI doesn't come out until later this year. My problem is there's only so many JRPGs I can play, and aside from MH which I found lacking they all start to feel very same-y. I do want to pick up Bravely Default and Bravely Second if I like the first game though.

I personally think the entire 3DS library as it stands is lacking, and my major complaint is that the games never seem to budge in price beyond a few dollars here and there. I think X\Y are the same price as OR\AS to this day, and if you go to a Gamestop Black\White are probably still the same price. That is lunacy. It's not worth it to buy games on the 3DS as it stands because you're paying launch price even 3-5 years down the road.

i think nintendo is pretty notorious for not dropping prices on most of their games

inkls

Yeah it's why I generally don't bother waiting before buying the games I want from them, they're not a buggy mess at release and they're not gonna drop in price.

nah, their games are super buggy. Partially why their fans are so defensive and so easy to troll about it

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
35 years since last balance patch. I walk through the empty streets trying to think of something else but my path always lead to dota. I stare at the screen for hours and try to summon icefrog to release 6.87. I try playing other games like ezito of the storm but it is no good. I report hero abusers and try counterpicking those dumb heroes but it is all meaningless. The end is near.

Top Bottom