• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Hylian7

sc8VTFol.jpg

stephanie at gamestop didnt believe me when i said the dsi charger worked on the 3ds
suck it stephanie

goodjob.gif

I'm sure you probably played them on N64, but the 3DS remakes of Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask easily surpass the originals in my opinion, if you feel like playing them again. The framerate actually runs at 30 instead of the 20 or less the N64 versions ran at. MM also isn't like the Gamecube version thankfully.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Party mmr keeps dropping, solo mmr keeps rising. Done playing party ranked with people I don't really know.

37% winrate on Slark, I think I'm done playing him for now, not to mention hard carry feels like my weakest role currently.

No one wanted to mid so I said phuck it and went with OD. I don't even feel guilty and in fact it felt great. I think I'll pick him when I see him in the hero pool from now on. At least until 6.87. Even if spamming the hero inflates my own mmr I'll at least learn a thing or two before dropping back down.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
So have GAF just ditched the https transition now or what?

Talent are the last set of invites to go out. Of course he is going to be there.

We already declined.

Hey Matt. I know I give you and your boys a lot of shit but a tinge of guilt just hit me so I wanted to say I'm sorry if I ever made you a mad or sad guy cause of my shitposting. I almost solely talk all that mess out of good natured joshing, even tho I know it all comes out like an Internet Tough Guy ragenaut asshole. That's just me, and it's the only way I know.

Anyways, I've always appreciated your Dota content back when I first started playing Dota and I think you're probably a nice guy. I hope all that accounting BS got settled without too much kerfuffle and I always thought the ribbing you took from Twitter/Reddit and elsewhere was way out of line.

Thanks for coming back to your dysfunctional GAF family. Good luck in Manilla and TI6! (tho I legitimately actually want Secret to never win another game of Dota)

TUSR

Banned
Party mmr keeps dropping, solo mmr keeps rising. Done playing party ranked with people I don't really know.

37% winrate on Slark, I think I'm done playing him for now, not to mention hard carry feels like my weakest role currently.

No one wanted to mid so I said phuck it and went with OD. I don't even feel guilty and in fact it felt great. I think I'll pick him when I see him in the hero pool from now on. At least until 6.87. Even if spamming the hero inflates my own mmr I'll at least learn a thing or two before dropping back down.

play with me

Huniecam Studio is up

twitch.tv simulator?

yarden24

I've been playing captains mode since the removal of all pick, and while ive been losing a lot of games, people are actually considerably nicer then in my random draft.

has anyone else tried captains mode recently?

traveler

Not Wario
So Valve's Dota Vive spectator solution is totally going to be ready for the next major right? RIGHT?!

Going for TI tickets again, so I hope it drops before TI as I'll actually be watching that in person. (fingers crossed)

Hylian7

The DS Zeldas were not great games. Not "bad" by industry standards but I honestly couldn't be bothered to finish either game.

I liked PH more than ST, and finished PH, but never finished ST for some reason. I got in the final dungeon and stopped, I don't remember why. The train was definitely a lot less entertaining than the boat for sure. Having you worrying about slowing down when signs tell you to seemed much more boring than just taking your canon and shooting things, or changing course to dodge things.

I played Wind Waker HD when it came out (I also played the original when it came out) and still loved it. I watched all of Game Grumps' playthrough of WWHD and that made me want to play it again. It's a great game. They really did take some of the best aspects of Majora's Mask and expand upon them.

I liked PH more than ST, and finished PH, but never finished ST for some reason. I got in the final dungeon and stopped, I don't remember why. The train was definitely a lot less entertaining than the boat for sure. Having you worrying about slowing down when signs tell you to seemed much more boring than just taking your canon and shooting things, or changing course to dodge things.

I played Wind Waker HD when it came out (I also played the original when it came out) and still loved it. I watched all of Game Grumps' playthrough of WWHD and that made me want to play it again. It's a great game. They really did take some of the best aspects of Majora's Mask and expand upon them.

I couldn't bear PH when it forced me to play that one central dungeon over and over again. Never seen design this terrible in a Zelda and I think have played every mainline Zelda ever.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Just watched that episode of TWD.

I've been waiting like 4 years for this shit too. GJ ruining a great comic moment u monkeys

I have been waiting ages for that moment too and to be honest I enjoyed the build up all to it.
The execution was a damn cop out though, it would've been 10x better if they just showed it

cBj1LTf.png

shira

http://wiki.teamliquid.net/dota2/EPICENTER/Wildcard

ROFL look at this idiotic Wildcard they added to Epicenter. Thought you qualified for the LAN? Nah you gotta win another 2 matches.

If anything VP should be in that Wildcard, they are going to get destroyed in their own tournament.

Blitz was super douchey in his latest streams. He is passive aggressive towards everyone ingame and bans people in chat for calling him out (in a reasonable manner). For me his stock has dropped a lot. He really needs to relax.

I'd be pretty pissed having to replace Synderen as Tobi's meal ticket

So Valve's Dota Vive spectator solution is totally going to be ready for the next major right? RIGHT?!

Going for TI tickets again, so I hope it drops before TI as I'll actually be watching that in person. (fingers crossed)

Check out my FAQ
https://www.reddit.com/r/TIfaq/comments/4d0xkn/faq_buying_ti_tickets_from_ticketmaster_tips_and/

Sibylus

Banned
After this impressive showing by Newbee that makes ehome look mediocre, they decide they're not to be outdone on mediocrity either
clock-eyebrow.gif

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Naga Hex starting to click like crap. Need replacement suggestions (side buttons nice, but not mandatory).

Logitech MX518 or G400s.

Though they are pretty pricey now. Not sure what I am going to do when my few die.

Quesa

If they have been paid, I don't see anything on it except that tweet. Maybe it's being kept confidential on purpose.

I based it on evanys tweet... funny how they are low key about getting paid

Well it depends. I can see how they don't exactly feel the need to publicly commend Matt for fulfilling an obligation long overdue (if her version of events was 100% faithful). It's not like he's acting out of generosity, is it (if he indeed paid). Apparently, it took him 1+ years as well as getting exposed on a huge internet platform for all we know.

Top Bottom