• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This thread sucks i can barely play Dota2 at lowest setting and using gloves to not burn my hand and my laptop often freeze because the video card overheat.

When was the last time you opened it up and cleaned out the heatsink? When I had a craptop many years ago it turned into a god damned oven if I left it on more than an hour at a time. Turns out it bad build up a small rodent's worth of hair and dust in the heatsink vent. Cleaned out that block of grime and it ran ice cold until I retired it.

bbd23

cant wait to see EG spank secret at epicenter
dac15_fantastic.gif

Kard8p3

10:40 minutes into the game and my omni who's sat in base since he's spawned in still hasn't gotten an abandon.

SeemsGood thanks valve

edit: 16 mins and it finally happens thanks valve seemsgood to waste 16 mins

G.ZZZ

When was the last time you opened it up and cleaned out the heatsink? When I had a craptop many years ago it turned into a god damned oven if I left it on more than an hour at a time. Turns out it bad build up a small rodent's worth of hair and dust in the heatsink vent. Cleaned out that block of grime and it ran ice cold until I retired it.

Changed the fan twice already in two years. It break so fucking fast, the quality is terrible i guess, the keyboard miss a key too and several keys are sloppy. My macbook from 2008 is still perfect altought the battery died while this shitty HP is from 2014.

Now the fan is broken again. I lost hope and bought a base with fans under it so it still somewhat work without crashing whenever i play dota. Only problem is during the summer it gets too hot and it don't dispel heat fast enough. I'm thinking of literally drilling a couple of holes in the lower part of the body so it dispel more heat with the fans because it's a shit laptop anyway.

Guru-Guru

Banned
I have 8 hours on Roadog. Never get bored of hookshotting people. I really should mess around with other characters more though.

Unlike Dota, Overwatch doesn't get me super salty and stressed out. Maybe that will changed when the full game is released with ranked matchmaking.

pompidu

Why do people feed then blame other people?

Luckily I had 3 reports. Take the loss like a fucking man and stop blaming other people.

Sianos

I blame you for this Shira.
cBj1LTf.png
pretty sure a large part of the reason i like eva so much is because anno and i have similar thoughts towards depression and effective ways to break through depressogenic thought cycles through cognitive psychology

there's something poignant about the line of thought that "we can choose not to hurt each other and that's enough" and I like how the ending properly presents the fact that adjusting your cognitive paradigms is only the first step and won't magically fix everythin

hopefully rebuild turns out
to be about the cyclical nature of depression as the signs point to

also overwatch pubs being apparently slower than current meta tf2 is really really unfortunate

shira

Today:
- six Bo3: two sets simultaneous, followed by two single matches
- 4 hours given for each Bo3, but can start earlier
- miniGSL format
- playoff seeding, no eliminations

Strim1: https://www.twitch.tv/epicenter_en1
Strim2: https://www.twitch.tv/epicenter_en2
9qBxtjB.png

t1462863600z1.png

#1 GroupA OG vs [A]
#2 GroupB EG vs VP
-----------------------------------------------------
#3 GroupA Liquid vs CoL
#4 GroupB Secret vs Newbee
#5 GroupA Winner 1 vs Winner 3 (winner starts playoff in UB)
#6 GroupB Winner 2 vs Winner 4 (winner starts playoff in UB)

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
is echo sabre pa good

seems a bit redundant with her slow, w and low mana costs. plus echo is a solid early game item whereas pa typically needs a bkb up asap to function in teamfights. would still need testing.

is echo sabre pa good

Not really. It's better for heroes that are mana restricted (Tiny, Slark, CK, Sven) and/or that have Bash to optimize stun chance and chase (Void, Slardar, Troll Shitlord). PA is probably much better off sticking to Bfury/HoD/BKB as early core items.

Top Bottom