• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I paid $45 for that edition. I don't pay full price for PC games, ever. No regrets.
but I might have for those Diablo 3 wings

Oh yeah, I guess I got it on amazon prime so I probably paid around there too. Not sure. I got a mouse pad at the same time.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
is hbm2 really worth waiting for haz?
thinking.gif
It's hard to say how much it'll take for people to be working around into it, but think of it like the Dual -> Quad core shift for games. Eventually everything should be looking at using that kind of nuts memory bandwidth (and even 192-bit bus savings on lower end cards will still have more overall).

If you just mean on the cards out right now and you need to upgrade... everything should match in the same value because nothing is exciting anymore, every time it's exact piecemeal upgrades. nVidia going to milk every single drop of their expensive R&D out.
Nah, I'm probably going 1080 just for the extra juice it gives since I'm 1440p/144hz now.

I mean if the 1080 is impossible to find I'll go 1070, not going 970.
1440/144Hz is a fair reason.
Damn Shokukei no Souma is pretty darn good

tumblr_inline_ns9lxtRrPb1tyxiyu_540.gif

Windlace is back
charm_smile.gif
Been watching Masterchef Australia. Damn good.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Yo Redeye just threw some shade at the Australian cricket team and Toby is legit shook. What am I watching?

kvk1

Is any one else interested in a DotaGAF Discord server?

I had one created 2-3 months ago when I felt like this thread might genuinely get shut down during a week of patch-craze, and i wanted everyone to be able to gather in one place and still talk with each other

https://discord.gg/0n24Ma3cLLjU20e3

it's mostly deserted, since most of my friends are on TS, but people are free to join and use it as a point of gathering

i tried to separate the different pockets of communities we have in this thread and give them their own rooms if they desire as best as I can

thinking.gif
It's hard to say how much it'll take for people to be working around into it, but think of it like the Dual -> Quad core shift for games. Eventually everything should be looking at using that kind of nuts memory bandwidth (and even 192-bit bus savings on lower end cards will still have more overall).

Any easier explanation is that Memory Bandwidth is very rarely the biggest bottleneck on GPU's. If it were we would see at least a handful of games where Fury cards blew even the 980 Ti out of the water, but those benchmarks don't really exist. HBM2+ will be standard by 2020, but GDDR5X is fine for now.

LiQuid!

I had one created 2-3 months ago when I felt like this thread might genuinely get shut down during a week of patch-craze, and i wanted everyone to be able to gather in one place and still talk with each other

https://discord.gg/0n24Ma3cLLjU20e3

it's mostly deserted, since most of my friends are on TS, but people are free to join and use it as a point of gathering

i tried to separate the different pockets of communities we have in this thread and give them their own rooms if they desire as best as I can

Bounch made a dotagaf discord a while back too that a bunch of people joined but still goes largely unused

https://discord.gg/0TtGqYNIO7otxzCN

Too many discords IMO.

edit: kvk's discord doesn't even have anuxi idling in it, so I'm gonna say don't go in there

G.ZZZ

I still don't know what the catch is with all of this being free.

Feel like I'm being data mined up my own ass.

We're all being mined for the greater good of creating the collective consciousness AI. Be grateful your thoughts are gonna be part of humankind's greatest creation.

marrec

Banned
Well now that the Overwatch beta is over I guess I'll play this fucking game again ugh

Played a single draft match last night as TB and was complete garbage. Started out 0-5 and ended up buying wards for the Jak who was getting all the kills.

Eventually caught up and had >500 gpm by the end of the game but man did I start out shitty.

LiQuid!

I'm not really interesting enough to care about my data being mined. Have at it.

Well now that the Overwatch beta is over I guess I'll play this fucking game again ugh
Yo my bro, the beta got extended until tomorrow morning (US time) so you got all day today to play. Don't play this shit fucking game.

Twookie

I saw a dude wearing a trenchcoat and naruto headband while shopping today

genuinely didn't think those people existed but it appears the legends are true

also these epicenter games have been really nice

edit: limmp should buy an aghs for axe since he misses his culls that much LUL

inkls

Does anyone have any good Puck tips? Streamers that play Puck alot?

I like the hero, but I feel like I struggle in lane to last hit amongst other issues.

Top Bottom