• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

qfP8I.png

here you go

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
aight blitz has been spouting bullshit for so long and no one calls him on it this panel sucks ass

"waaah waaah storm sucks ass waaaaah meaningless buffs nothing waaaah wwaaaaah"

"oracle and aa are worthless if ur winning with them ud just win with other heroes and if ur losing with them it's like why u pick them LAMO"

gtfo holy shit id rather have nahaz analyzing right now

aight blitz has been spouting bullshit for so long and no one calls him on it this panel sucks ass

Is Storm actually in that bad of a place? Aghs seems like it would make him a pretty good initiator but I'm not actually sure if it's a gimmick or not.

"oracle and aa are worthless if ur winning with them ud just win with other heroes and if ur losing with them it's like why u pick them LAMO"

gtfo holy shit id rather have nahaz analyzing right now

yeah his SS comments and oracle comments are full of shit

LGD lost 2-0 to IG in he summit 5 phase 1 quals lol
phase 2 will be newbee VGR wings and IG 2 weeks from now.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
PLD is such a trashcan. He has one good LAN performance and people start sucking his dick and forgetting that he spent all that time on Clown 9 feeding like his life depended on it. Fuck that dude lmao

edit: ROFL pld blocking universes hooks now, holy shiiiiit that guy is trash lololol

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Holy shit that TTours finish! This Secret is actually Clown 9 2.0!!!! I love it!

M.D

envy tried to dodge the ice blast by using omnislash after already being hit, then he had to buy back and didn't have it

could've made the difference, if not for killing them at least make them back and spread while rtz is hitting the tier 4s

shira

Puppey: Hey Universe you want to play offlane four us?
Universe: ok
Puppey: It's position 4 offlane k
Universe:
dac15_upset.gif

Top Bottom