• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

envy tried to dodge the ice blast by using omnislash after already being hit, then he had to buy back and didn't have it

could've made the difference, if not for killing them at least make them back and spread while rtz is hitting the tier 4s

I didnt notice what he omnied at first...
https://www.livecap.tv/t/epicenter_en1/urMuvQ1NmSR

misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png
misc-fEEd.png

I wonder if Shugga's gonna humour us with an alt when the dust has settled. I've actually expected the arrival of a super high post frequency junior for quite a while.

shira

anuxi_divine.gif

I thought they lost to EG and this is the lower bracket?
Who are they playing afterwards then?

no, they lost to newbee

If they lose now they are just LB seed 2. It's 2 stages (group and playoffs)
If they win they play EG

Fevaweva

What is up with Secret these last few matches? Is it chemistry or patch problems? I feel like it must be patch stuff because all of the team, barring Universe, have played together and I doubt Puppey would want RTZ back if he knew that their personalities would clash.

KingKong

Reminder that VP didn't even make the playoffs of the major qualifier

What is up with Secret these last few matches? Is it chemistry or patch problems? I feel like it must be patch stuff because all of the team, barring Universe, have played together and I doubt Puppey would want RTZ back if he knew that their personalities would clash.

really bad teamfights imo

Top Bottom