• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

http://dotahatstats.com/

kirby, why is there double of everything on your site?

Man, Australia was fucking robbed.

Now sitting down to watch the EG games. ell oh ell.

misc-dendiFace.PNG

Artanisix

the thing about the warcraft movie is the marketing for the movie has been so fucking bad that i'd rather kill myself

but watching the actual clips of the movie and the movie looks partway decent tbh

I can't believe coL 2:0'd EG. It just doesn't add up in my brain. If only they could learn some discipline coL would probably reliably be a Top 8 team internationally.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Watching that Yuguoh arc v anime, and I'm pretty sure the main character inventing a new mechanic mid match is cheating.

sephi22

I imagine they've done some kind of marketing deal with Legendary and this Warcraft marketing pays for some of this great tournament

I was away working and I missed the Epicenter main stage games. I'm watching some guy play Doom and he's talking too much and not shooting enough stuff.

What series were good for Epicenter?

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Apparently getting 9k MMR means you can 1vAll the enemy team and take a set of rax by yourself.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Miracle needs to find a better team. OG is full of fucking shitlords. It's actually more embarrassing to watch them play than it is to watch Complexity.

that one fight mid that saved hao on 7hp and got nb 4-5 kills was so huge.
newbee actually going after miracle this time instead of letting him farm mid for 20 minutes like a champ.

Top Bottom