• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
You guys wanna see a pic of my kitty cat??

YuhKZeH.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Alright just give these Russian fucks a major already. How much did all this shit cost?!

LiQuid!

If any of you have kitty cats I'll happily look at pics of said kitty cats.

dog owners piss off tho thanks

Quesa

Seems weird for him to mention that offhand, yeah. But! that doesn't mean they're at odds. If EE's "it's very questionable right now" is true, that means there wasn't good communication about it, or that they got mixed messages. So Swindle could have said that without knowing it was an accusation.

scarybore

Started decent, but miracle couldn't get going and that devastating vacumn/wall and egg to finish it off. Hope it goes better next game.

LiQuid!

it's embarrassing the difference between purge and godz analysis to sheever's. how can you be so bad at your job?

Sheever isn't an analysts, she's a host. Why don't you just have a seat then?

Wok

Any tip to deal with a Lone druid who is solo safelane on Dire? He sits hiding in the trees, the bear hits the creeps, can tank the hits very easily, and as soon as the bear gets the rooting ability, you cannot trade anymore with the bear. Also, whenever the bear is unhappy (to make you miss last hits, or because you hit him too hard), the bear roars. Ah, and I forgot, the bear does not seem to aggro creeps when harassing you.

WTF.

Acinixys

Any tip to deal with a Lone druid who is solo safelane on Dire? He sits hiding in the trees, the bear hits the creeps, can tank the hits very easily, and as soon as the bear gets the rooting ability, you cannot trade anymore with the bear. Also, whenever the bear is unhappy (to make you miss last hits, or because you hit him too hard), the bear roars. Ah, and I forgot, the bear does not seem to aggro creeps when harassing you.

WTF.
git gud

Seriously though find druid and kill him. Levels 1 - 10 hes a creep

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Basically, Sunray. He's too strong at everything right now, defense, ganking, teamfights, there's no reason not to play him.

unless you need lockdown and a strong lane

silences also expose and end her, and none of the ways to remove silence (euls) are things she really wants to be buiding

The moment Liquid picked Rubick I remembered how a few months ago Crit let Doom get stolen every single time he cast it, this game he let it get stolen again and it killed him and now Miracle. It's not like Doom doesn't have an instant cast spell in Scorched Earth to avoid this.

shira

The moment Liquid picked Rubick I remembered how a few months ago Crit let Doom get stolen every single time he cast it, this game he let it get stolen again and it killed him and now Miracle. It's not like Doom doesn't have an instant cast spell in Scorched Earth to avoid this.

doom-penta.gif
rubick-laugh.gif
doom-penta.gif

Impressive steals by Rubick but a terrible job done by both Crit and Moon by not even attempting to playing around it, game losing stuff. Both heroes have easy ways to prevent getting their ults stolen.

Twookie

pretty sure liquid is going to win next major

og is playing like shit rn, mr miracle 9k is like the only thing keeping them in this game

Top Bottom