• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

disappear.gif

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Awww yiss come on Liquid, nice to see them just not fall apart at a grand finals for once!

My second favorite team after Secret
smile.gif

Love me some Matumbawoman!

Wok

daaaaayum
void got so rekt by the necro books

The first game I acknowledged the power of Beastmaster was a game in which I was playing Void and thought I was invulnerable thanks to Time Walk: I got roared, and had no mana to time walk after the stun wore off.

shira

https://twitter.com/Phillip_Aram/status/731821135059386368 said:
Phillip Aram
‏@Phillip_Aram
Denied entry to lunch for wearing shorts and flip flops. Think about your sins in your solo taxi back @BuLbaDotA
CifzaaZWkAAH7wl.jpg

kicked in 3, 2 . . . .

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Dying reading about this HotS balancing

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-addresses-a-big-issue-lowering/1100-6439803/

The patch, as a note from the developers explains, focuses on stunlocking. Put simply, stunlocking involves a team reeling off a series of moves that either stun enemies or otherwise impair their movement. It's been a major part of the game for some time now, and it's a key part of a high-level play, arguably to the detriment of the game.

Imagine if Dota players bitched about stun locking. How many heroes would be destroyed by this care bear balancing? "Waaaaah nerf this black hole! My ENTIRE TEAM is stun locked for FOUR SECONDS!"
cry.gif

Demoli

The first game I acknowledged the power of Beastmaster was a game in which I was playing Void and thought I was invulnerable thanks to Time Walk: I got roared, and had no mana to time walk after the stun wore off.

The poor guy had the BM necro and the lycan neco on him always too lool

I'm with Purge, I'm not sure what Linkens does for Weaver right now, he could get it later when Prophet might be getting Hex or Orchid but right now it's mostly just stats.

jerax is too aggressive this game. going in solo more than once.
I really hope someone on newbee goes silveedge on top of the doom aghs. you can't solely depend on the doom aghs with its long CD and IO on BBs side.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Dying reading about this HotS balancing

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-addresses-a-big-issue-lowering/1100-6439803/

Imagine if Dota players bitched about stun locking. How many heroes would be destroyed by this care bear balancing? "Waaaaah nerf this black hole! My ENTIRE TEAM is stun locked for FOUR SECONDS!"
cry.gif
I mean just because it's allowed in dota doesn't mean it ought to be allowed in every moba.......if the game mechanics are broken by allowing stun locking then it seems reasonable that taking it out could make the game more fun. Plus HOTS is unabashedly 'casual' compared with dota.

Top Bottom