• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Alchemist farm was insane.

Fata must have felt like this during the game:

laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif

patchday

Dying reading about this HotS balancing

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-addresses-a-big-issue-lowering/1100-6439803/

Imagine if Dota players bitched about stun locking. How many heroes would be destroyed by this care bear balancing? "Waaaaah nerf this black hole! My ENTIRE TEAM is stun locked for FOUR SECONDS!"
cry.gif

Well HoTS doesn't have items which would allow players to counter stuns and such. You really can't compare HoTS to a MOBA at all (hence why your post is sort of entertaining to me). A lot of us tend to treat HoTS as a MOBA when it's really a different genre (as Blizzard terms- its a Hero Brawler)

Post would be better if you choose a traditional MOBA to pick on

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
Dying reading about this HotS balancing

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-addresses-a-big-issue-lowering/1100-6439803/

Imagine if Dota players bitched about stun locking. How many heroes would be destroyed by this care bear balancing? "Waaaaah nerf this black hole! My ENTIRE TEAM is stun locked for FOUR SECONDS!"
cry.gif

Yep. I heard Arthas was remade so I checked out the latest hots notes and kid you not I fucking see, "We've noticed a trend in HIGH SKILL games where people combo skills together consecutively to CC and kill an enemy hero. We're not a fan of this."

Like are you fucking kidding me???? Holy shit high level players execute their skills together to maximum effectiveness to score kills rofl? You need like 4 hots heroes to sling cc abilities together to even come close to 1 dota ability too. They actually just want the game to be pure composition based and then once every 3-4 mins when the game tells you to you group up, you fucking group up and mash your face into the enemy team until someone pops magically.

fukn nerfing my arthas

bounchfx

wat theres a grandfinal? whats happening
where am i

I try to watch tsunami's streams and 109 stopped streaming so I thought dota didnt exist, but here we are with some final for low mmr fiends

edit: holy shit I tuned in at the right time I guess. dat play

bounchfx

wait what the fuck liquid is good again? shit I have a lot to catch up on, thanks volvo.

glad to hear of the diversity in winners, that's great!

undeniably the best team in dota 2 right now???

i mean they might be the best but undeniably????

CHUAN felt pity for them and allowed them the trophy, icon

Top Bottom