• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

The only thing that could top that was you have to rip the trophy out of Roshan
ggdire.gif
ggradiant.gif

Mei OP please nerf, err i mean AA.

Seriously, Kuro was the MVP on the final match, his ice blasts were killer, his accuracy was superb.

Great tournament overall, quite refreshing after the shitstorm that went the past couple of months, would gladly take a major by whoever organized this.

Carlius

Banned
haha poor swindlez (?)...saying this was one of the best series hes ever seen. Its like he didnt watch ti3 finals and many other series...

scarybore

i mean what about newbee, from being the laughing stock of TI5 to demolishing everything in their path

Well, when you put it like that. :p They have had some player changes though so not quite the same, good to see China putting up a fight at least.

Also, Great tournament in general, ran very smooth compared to most as a viewer experience.

Fevaweva

Great LAN, even if the teams I really root for (Secret & Alliance, with OG third) didn't win.

Liquid were brilliant, as were Newbee. A real joy to behold.

Twookie

kinda refreshing to see a tournament that manages to be on time with games and things

lets see if the manila major can keep up

Arol

Team Liquid and Newbee are playing amazing DOTA.

While I didn't really like so many invites to Manila, it seems like that tournament is going to be amazing, especially if teams start showing up.

kinda refreshing to see a tournament that manages to be on time with games and things

lets see if the manila major can keep up

ESL Manila went by without too many problems if I remember correctly. The stream had some issues from time to time, but I'm guessing that was the venue's internet.

Deadly

haha poor swindlez (?)...saying this was one of the best series hes ever seen. Its like he didnt watch ti3 finals and many other series...
Possible he wasn't even in the dota scene yet back then. When he was saying Newbee had previous TI winners, he forgot about Chuan.

Wok

Doom has a 20%/10%/5% of Dooming himself after casting Doom.

That would be so good as a spell on a hero like Silencer: if an opponent hero casts a spell while under the effect of Arcane Curse, there is 25% chance the target of the spell is reversed, i.e. automatically applying lotus orb to the allied heroes targeted by the casted spell.

shira

tAFiTJA.png

t1463824800z1.png

DreamLeague 5 Monster Energy DreamHack Studios Stockholm (May 21-22)
$100k: Navi, No Diggity, OG, VP

t1465272000z1.png

Manila Major Mall of Asia Arena (Jun 7-12)
$3000k: [A], CoL, DC, EG, Empire, Fnatic, LGD, Liquid, Mineski, Navi, Newbee, IG, MVP.P, Secret, VG.R, Wings

t1466154000z1.png

ESL Frankfurt Commerzbank Arena (Jun 18-19)
$250k: [A], CoL, Fnatic, Liquid, Navi, OG, Vega, +1

t1466478000z1.png

TI6 Open Qualifiers:June 21-24th
t1466823600z1.png

TI6 Regional Qualifiers: June 25-29th

t1467777600z1.png

Nanyang Shanghai (Jul 6-10)
100k: EG, Fnatic, Secret, +5

t1468432800z4.png

Summit 5 BTS House LA (Jul 13-17)
?: ?

t1469113200z1.png

Starladder America (Jul 21-24)
300k: +8

t1470675600z4.png

The International 2016, Key Arena Seattle (Aug 8-13)
?:?

Insanely packed schedule.

Chris R

Still no battle pass smh

Also, enjoy Phoenix while it lasts, gonna get nerfed next patch now that the pros know how good he is.

Top Bottom