• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

It should be. Most Detroit and Chicago club music never got out of the Midwest. I'd be interested in knowing what else you've actually heard and if you just heard it on the Internet or at an actual party.

sleeping.gif
anuxi_rum.gif

Twookie

i actually like hots

its fast and doesn't last too long, so if I want to play but have to go in like an hour I can queue up for atleast 2-3 and not worry it will drag on for too long
hero design is alright and i like how it feels like it's really close to the "source material"

some maps are good and others are pretty shit honestly

the pricing on the heroes/skins are so atrocious though YIKES

speaking of skins, the overwatch skins are so fucking good
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

http://www.overpwn.com/news/157-overwatch-beta-patch-28382-tracer-pose-replaced

kvk1

sitting here eating my heart out waiting
waiting for some moba to call
looked about a thousand patch notes lately
almost rang OT off the wall

looking for some hots stuff, baby this evening
i need some hots stuff, baby tonight
i want some hots stuff, baby this evening
gotta have some hots stuff

gotta have some love tonight

Sibylus

Banned
Based Dreamleague. It's the only tournament between majors and TI that I regret not being able to see live (bad sleep and chronic pain issues
cm-vi1.gif
).

Sibylus

Banned
Sexy Omni appeals to gay men who like bears. You just know he's got a ginger chest rug and happy trail.

Sexy Taric appeals to straight women who read smutty romance novels.

inkls

meanwhile in dreamleague, spectre is being shut down by an early game draft

on topic of the offtopic. I don't get why heroes need to be sexually attractive? I pick heroes because they look cool, their lore, their abilities, their voice over. I'd be down for more diverse female looking heroes, but why would I want something sexy?

Top Bottom