• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Quesa

This thread
s0C9E.jpg

They have a responsibility, no, an obligation, to reveal internal plans to the public, no matter how glaringly obvious it is that they are doing things.

kionedrik

6.87 will be live on the 14th. With luck we'll have patch notes monday or tuesday.

Only if his crew runs OD/Invoker/Omni every single game.

Why is Omni such a big issue all of the sudden? As far as I remember he wen't mostly untouched in 6.86 and of the new items only aether lens has any value for him.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Why is Omni such a big issue all of the sudden? As far as I remember he wen't mostly untouched in 6.86 and of the new items only aether lens has any value for him.

he's been OP for too long and it's a distinctly aidsy kind of op (basically rendering you unable to kill anything, use any of your abilities, and to rightclick).

it's not anything that's changed as much as people just being really fed up of his shit.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut

As I understand it, he's always been somewhat frustrating in ranked. Omni + storm, omni + OD, omni + Lesh. Just pair a flavor of the month hero with omni and let them go to town with repel. I don't play ranked though so I could be mistaken. I don't think he's a big issue, but I can see how the combination of omni + OP hero can be frustrating. "OP hero X" is probably already annoying as fuck, omniknight is just pourin that salt in the wound.

I think people just dislike playing against defensive supports as well. Unusually enough I don't see Abaddon get a lot of flak even though he's similar in nature.

Also:

WJiWVnv.png

Get fucked.

Kahoona

Valve said you would be able to buy both tickets in one purchase...but they're listed separately on Ticketmaster? So you have to wait in line twice to put them in your cart? With how fast they went last year, that sounds nearly impossible to buy both at once.

TUSR

Banned
Valve said you would be able to buy both tickets in one purchase...but they're listed separately on Ticketmaster? So you have to wait in line twice to put them in your cart? With how fast they went last year, that sounds nearly impossible to buy both at once.

summon shira to answer this

G.ZZZ

Last 2 games, randomed , then 90 minutes games where we lose at the last second because of some dumb shit decisions by our team. Passed all the last 30 minutes getting hexed blasted stunned atossed icewalled all the time from 3k to 0 hp.

Give me a relaxing game plz.

Kahoona

I get that they said that you're able to buy both in one order...but they haven't exactly said how it's possible. From what I can see, you have to wait in line twice and hope you get the second ticket within the 5 minutes you have to check out with your first.

Edit: According to this guy, Wyk said that there will be a bundle option and it just isn't up on Ticketmaster yet. Hopefully he isn't lying.

shira

I get that they said that you're able to buy both in one order...but they haven't exactly said how it's possible. From what I can see, you have to wait in line twice and hope you get the second ticket within the 5 minutes you have to check out with your first.

I'll DM wyk and see if he can clarify

TUSR

Banned
Is it possible to sell tickets if you aren't able to go?

From looking at ticketmaster it implies they are non-transferable.

previously you need to pick them up in person for international purchases

but US residents get them mailed

not sure if thats changed.

shira

Yeh, people sell tickets all the time. It's not that profitable for pro scalpers though since there are no assigned tickets.

Hylian7

People did it last year, and scalpers certainly will.

If anything, it will probably be like last year where you get the notification to link your Steam account, address and stuff for your badge, so you don't have to do it immediately.

Top Bottom