• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Sibylus

Banned
Silver Edge seems like the item to go late on Drow, for the slight reprieve against Spectre's sheer sustain and AoE
spectre-what.gif

marrec

Banned
All those League heroes look like shitheels I would order coffee from while they're trying to make it big in LA.

Omni is a dude I'd have a beer with.

Valve wins.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
All those League heroes look like shitheels I would order coffee from while they're trying to make it big in LA.

Omni is a dude I'd have a beer with.

Valve wins.

yes hello can i have the address of the coffee store that pool party graves works at

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
hey guys can we keep the thread sfw im getting really triggered; this over-sexualizatianism of video game characters is really worrying for the future of the human race

Twookie

sigh

where the fuck is the patch

where IS PITLORD?

Silver Edge seems like the item to go late on Drow, for the slight reprieve against Spectre's sheer sustain and AoE
spectre-what.gif

silver edge is such an underrated item imo, 40% reduced damage AND breaks passives!
so good against spec and PA

Hylian7

TI6 tickets in 24 hours

make sure everyone buys milk 2 tickets so he cant dodge irl.

I'll be buying both the regular and finals tickets.

I've said this before, but let me repeat it:

I don't know for sure if I can actually go, but I'm buying the tickets anyway. If I can't go, I will sell them to someone here for exactly what I paid for. I'm not looking to make a profit.

Vade

hey guys can we keep the thread sfw im getting really triggered; this over-sexualizatianism of video game characters is really worrying for the future of the human race

Fuck no, the only thing keeping people working is over-sexualization of video games. We would all become the Eldar if not and I will not be held responsible for the creation of a chaos god.
0rps89g.jpg

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Oh, since some people were talking about Souls games earlier

I forgot to post my review of DS3

One thing to note: people were worried about this game being a bunch of spokes like DS2 from early streams. That's not the case.

Thanks for this. I've been teetering on the fence about whether or not I was going to day 1 this or wait sale/GotY edition and I guess I'll pick it up. It does annoy me a bit that this was going to be my first opportunity to play one of these games during its zeitgeist, when everybody was excited about discovering all the new secrets of the game, only everybody has been playing for weeks and discovered everything already due to the Japan/International/Streamer release.

Russ T

Banned
That isnt very nice russ

i take pride in my ability to be honest

But we already have Sexy Omniknight:
WcW4AMX.jpg

he's just a typical gruff-face mcgee, he's not sexy at all, sorry

Sexy Omni appeals to gay men who like bears. You just know he's got a ginger chest rug and happy trail.

Sexy Taric appeals to straight women who read smutty romance novels.

uh speak for yourself straightman

taric sexy af - he's basically a slightly more pretty-faced thor (from marvel movies), and we all know chris hemsworth is the hottest person in the marvel cinematic universe

Sibylus

Banned
uh speak for yourself straightman

taric sexy af - he's basically a slightly more pretty-faced thor (from marvel movies), and we all know chris hemsworth is the hottest person in the marvel cinematic universe
Speak for yourself on both counts, whitebread.

Russ T

Banned
i'm definitely being racist!

i just usually assume that someone speaking of sexual preferences for anyone but themselves is a straight dude, as that's accurate 99% of the time

that it wasn't this time, well, i won't apologize!

Speak for yourself on both counts, whitebread.

only one count tho

i don't really care for white bread tbh

Top Bottom