• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

TUSR

Banned
don't think I would build aether on veno

being mobile & sacrificial for team fight is more important

veil aghs mobility

Veil > Aghs > mobility seems obvious in hindsight. I was mostly wondering about Aether because it builds from Arcanes and people might want the bonus damage amp on top of Veil.

^I have done Skadi Veno before, it is hilarious

So, uh, why would anyone want less hero variety?

let's face it

the game being more mobile is way better than ever

supports have more options to remain relevant is always good

i dread of going back to the days of me playing support and becoming walking creep past 30 mins cuz all enemy carries had 10 secs bkb, and i didn't have options to kite them or escape whatsoever

i actually had the knee jerk reaction of bkb getting nerfed too much, not anymore

it is balanced, never want bkb to become the op shit it was

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
REMINDER TO PREREGISTER YOUR PAYMENT METHODS ON TICKETMASTER AND USE THE MOBILE APP WHILE YOU TRY INTERNET BROWSER

shira

REMINDER TO PREREGISTER YOUR PAYMENT METHODS ON TICKETMASTER AND USE THE MOBILE APP WHILE YOU TRY INTERNET BROWSER

http://help.ticketmaster.com/accepted-payment-methods/ said:
Accepted payment methods
Pick a card, almost any card: American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Diners Club*, Ticketmaster Gift Card*, or a debit card with a major credit card logo. Now you can even use Apple Pay with our app.

PayPal is not an accepted payment method.
DZtLeiS.gif

shira

can i pay for my ti tickets with a subway rewards card

Only Dr. Pepper

Is there a link that covers both types of ticket in one order, or do I just need to have my phone out in front of me while I get the other on my PC?
I get that they said that you're able to buy both in one order...but they haven't exactly said how it's possible. From what I can see, you have to wait in line twice and hope you get the second ticket within the 5 minutes you have to check out with your first.

Edit: According to this guy, Wyk said that there will be a bundle option and it just isn't up on Ticketmaster yet. Hopefully he isn't lying.

Wyk just got back to me

F9BG9ZK.png

Hylian7

Is there a link that covers both types of ticket in one order, or do I just need to have my phone out in front of me while I get the other on my PC?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Holy shit the TM app also(?) uses the fucking image captcha. I swear if I get a bad one and it fucks up my TI purchase I will be so salty. I'm resolving one in the morning and hoping it carries over.

Hylian7

Holy shit the TM app also(?) uses the fucking image captcha. I swear if I get a bad one and it fucks up my TI purchase I will be so salty. I'm resolving one in the morning and hoping it carries over.

It's not those ones that are like "Keep clicking all the pictures of trees until no more show up, then click verify", is it?

cris7198

Welp, i'm not going to TI, my surgery is in 4 days and i'm moving with my family to another city in 2 months, so no moneyz, i'm actually pretty efin sad. I guess i'll go vent off on some pubs

Acinixys

Oh, since some people were talking about Souls games earlier

I forgot to post my review of DS3

One thing to note: people were worried about this game being a bunch of spokes like DS2 from early streams. That's not the case.

It looks like a game I would enjoy but for some reason its R900, which is $60

Thats an insane price

Most games here are R499 - R599, which is closer to $35-$40

I cant justify paying so much for a game
dac15_sad.gif

me too

hard to remember spells in the heat of the moment

I DID have some success with him a long while back running Quas/Wex builds. When his lane wasn't op.

Top Bottom