• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

Secret had 2 0-2 defeats??
HAHAAHHA

Just one 0-2 . . . so far
cBj1LTf.png

M.D

I just got a scam SMS from Latvia saying "call me plz" and it included my name

Stupidly sent back a message asking who is it because I thought it's work related, hope they don't find a way to charge me for that shit, fucking loser scammers

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Don't know how you can say that game was boring at all. Wait, you're Liquid so actually that explains why your opinion is shit.

There was no time during the last nearly 1hr and 10 minutes of that game I didn't think Navi was going to win = ResidentSleeper

Cap screaming at the end after DC threw their last hail mary and whiffing doesn't make the finish or the last hour enjoyable.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
I assume nobody can be knocked out during the group stage of this tournament eh? Too bad, Secret seems to want to make a fast exit.

LiQuid!

How sad is it that Dota 2 has existed for like half a decade and we're just now getting to the level of production value that allows us to see TWO spots on the map at the same time and we're all whipping out out PogChamps for it?

Arol

what the fuck is wrong with secret

Probably a combination of a lot of things.

Expectations, teamwork, chemistry. Is Envy drafting?

Definitely not living up to the hype, probably need to go through TI qualifiers for their own sake just to get more games together and try to get to every tournament they can until TI although there's probably not many left at this point.

On a related note, I do hope Valve works out roster lock deadlines and major dates better for the next tournament season.

M.D

Anyone tried echo sabre on Jugg or CK? does it have any interaction during omnislash? I'm looking over the item stats and it's actually a perfect replacement for drums with a huge benefit for those 2 heroes. I mean I haven't seen a lot of jugg players getting drums recently but it was still popular on CK last I remember

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Secret got Secreked
tears.gif

I guess I can root for DC in the main tournament if Secret just get knocked out day 2 again.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
so im pretty sure this new secret has never actually won a series with the new roster right? they've won games, but never a series i'm pretty sure

M.D

so im pretty sure this new secret has never actually won a series with the new roster right? they've won games, but never a series i'm pretty sure

reddit tells me they lost 8 out of the 9 series they played

getting kicked from secret is a blessing, everyone who got kicked had a successful run of some sorts... except for rtz, but that's why he's back! trying to get kicked a second time

edit: also they placed last on all the 3 tournaments they played

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
step 1) secret lose manila without winning a single series and place last
step 2) do not get invited to TI
step 3) lose in qualifiers

the true anime ending

LiQuid!

ngl, everybody else jumpin on the Secret hatewagon isn't as pleasing as I thought it'd be.

DrPizza

Banned
ngl, everybody else jumpin on the Secret hatewagon isn't as pleasing as I thought it'd be.

Yeah idk, I've been on the Secret hate train since day one, I feel a lot of the new haters are just in it for the lulz and don't properly understand my deep and possibly irrational hatred.

Demoli

Seriously unless Secret massivly overperform in the manilla major and in a few tourments afterward i don't even think they should be getting a direct invite to TI, this is just embarassing.

But they have the fans and star power so they probably still will

shira

Seriously unless Secret massivly overperform in the manilla major and in a few tourments afterward i don't even think they should be getting a direct invite to TI, this is just embarassing.

Complexity and OG had made good runs from the lower bracket.

Problem is there was only 4 qualifiers this time around. Unless Mineski get's third they are playing a veteran team, not just a pubstack

LiQuid!

Yeah idk, I've been on the Secret hate train since day one, I feel a lot of the new haters are just in it for the lulz and don't properly understand my deep and possibly irrational hatred.

I guess for these fairweather fans it's once a bandwagoner, always a bandwagoner.

KingKong

I think inviting the Major winners (as long as its 3/5 players) is fine. its like Newbee getting invited last year

Secret should really think about actually playing some games in between big lans though

Quesa

Is there a good argument for going WR in any other lane than mid? I wanna get that quest, but I'm a terrible mid player.

shira

http://www.overclock3d.net/articles/gpu_displays/asus_reveal_their_rog_swift_pg258q_240hz_gaming_monitor/1 said:
ROG Swift PG258Q is a 24.5-inch gaming monitor that features a Full HD (1920 x 1080) panel with a native 240Hz refresh rate. Swift PG258Q has a 1ms gray-to-gray (GTG) response time and built-in NVIDIA G-SYNC technology to eliminate lag and frame rate stutter for the smoothest, fastest, and most breathtaking gaming visuals imaginable. Its narrow bezel design makes it perfect for expansive multi-display setups.

3AamDQy.jpg

240hz
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

etta

my hard graphic balls
How hard is it to get to level 125?
I'm considering getting the battle pass for the gardens of thingie terrain.
And how long do you have to get to lvl 125, until August?

Hylian7

How hard is it to get to level 125?
I'm considering getting the battle pass for the gardens of thingie terrain.
And how long do you have to get to lvl 125, until August?
It's time consuming to get there, but doable. You have until whenever they stop the battle pass, which will probably be a week or so after TI6.

Top Bottom