• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

How hard is it to get to level 125?
I'm considering getting the battle pass for the gardens of thingie terrain.
And how long do you have to get to lvl 125, until August?

As it stands you can probably get 50 levels with no investment beyond the initial $10-27 playing everday and completing your quests at a 40-50% clip until August 14 playing everyday.

If you are really good up to 70-80 levels, thats winning all your bets and completing all the quests.

To outright buy level 125 is ~$75. If you don't win games at a 60% clip it might be a lot less frustrating to just pay the $50 or so dollars to get you close or wait till TI as there will be more achievements and incentives.

It's time consuming to get there, but doable. You have until whenever they stop the battle pass, which will probably be a week or so after TI6.

You don't have enough achivement points to outright play for Level 125. You need to need to luck out on a lot of the Compendium predictions or win the big levels in Lina's balls

Hmmmm, wondering if they'll sell it separately after the thing is done.

says not tradeable/marketable

etta

my hard graphic balls
As it stands you can probably get 50 levels with no investment beyond the initial $10-27 playing everday and completing your quests at a 40-50% clip until August 14 playing everyday.

If you are really good up to 70-80 levels, thats winning all your bets and completing all the quests.

To outright buy level 125 is ~$75. If you don't win games at a 60% clip it might be a lot less frustrating to just pay the $50 or so dollars to get you close or wait till TI as there will be more achievements and incentives.

You don't have enough achivement points to outright play for Level 125. You need to need to luck out on a lot of the Compendium predictions or win the big levels in Lina's balls

says not tradeable/marketable
Fuck, sounds hard as balls. Don't want to pay $80 for the terrain, but it looks so nice QQ.

etta

my hard graphic balls
You get a ton of stuff on the way up there other than the terrain though, plus in levels after that.
I don't really care about that stuff really, I had last year's compendium as well. Just the terrain looks so awesome, shame they aren't selling it separately.

shira

I already regret putting wings as the winning team but who know. they had a bad start in esl too but won it all.

rNanb8w.png

Manila Major Day 2 of 8 - Group Stages
vA3lwCg.png

GSL C & D Group Stages: Ten Bo3 Matches today on 4 streams
Twitch 1
Twitch 2
Twitch 3
Twitch 4
Youtube Stream 1
Steam Broadcast 1

t1465005600z1.png

C1 Liquid vs [A]
C2 VG.R vs Fnatic
D1 EG vs Mineski
D2 LGD vs MVPP

t1465017600z1.png

C1 winner vs C2 winner
D1 winner vs D2 winner

t1465029600z1.png

C1 loser vs C2 loser
D1 loser vs D2 loser

t1465041600z1.png

C 2nd place
D 2nd place

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
God has it really been almost 2 full years since I played the first episode of Dreamfall Chapters? I guess episode 5 is finally coming out soon. Yay.

Wok

Love when Dota's pay 2 pay. I guess someone get me a Bane set cuz I ain't patronizing this whale shit.

Untradeable, unmarketable, exclusively sold during TI6, giftable once.

This treasure is only available for sale until The International concludes. As with last year’s International Collector’s Cache, the items in this treasure are exclusive and cannot be purchased elsewhere. Each set can, however, be gifted once, and the Ultra Rare is marketable.

I met Haly get jealous kids.

I met Haly too.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
damn those are really high quality

it doesnt have the purple dinosaur in it so im not gonna spend 50 bucks on it tho

Where do you see the actual sets? All I see is splash art for them. That Bane set actually looks like hot trash from its art. I wanna see what it looks like in the model viewer.

Wok

Where do you see the actual sets? All I see is splash art for them. That Bane set actually looks like hot trash from its art. I wanna see what it looks like in the model viewer.

1. Open Dota2 client
  2. Preview items in the model viewer
  3. Preview items in the game demo
  4. Profit

it doesnt have the purple dinosaur in it so im not gonna spend 50 bucks on it tho

There is another purple dinosaur.

LiQuid!

Ya that Bane set is butt actually, thx Wok saved me having to beg my whale friends for one.

edit: wait, I don't even play Dota this was never an issue to begin with, never mind ignore me

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Some great sets in there.

RIP artstyle unity.

I met pro!
dac15_blush.gif

LOL ULTRA RARE SHIBA GET FUCKED VALVE

RS4-

Fuck it, I'm a chump, bought 7.

4 of the rolls, it boiled down to the rare/ultra rares to some regular shit. And of course, I get the scrub sets. Same with the Treasure 1. Regular healing ward and the golden one, get the reg. one.

rip.

Top Bottom