• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Secret fangirls, post if you are okay

2f7.jpg

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i don't even know if this team secret could make it out of major/TI open qualifiers if they were ever thrown in there

fucking embarrassing right now

Sniper last pick, comes on broodlane, blocks the enemy camps with wards, takes all the last hits. No way for me to get spiders. Builds no escape, just keeps feeding to Riki and pudge.
He and our kunkka somehow manage to die over 20 fucking times each and we still almost won. Did I mention he kept feeding gems too?

How do such people reach 3k with 43% winrate.

What the fuck.

manfestival

Haven't played since august of last year, what all has changed? Who's meta, what teams are good now, what teams suck, etc

a ton of stuff has changed since then so good luck on catching up... I play casually here and there and the changes are almost too much for me at this point lol

Skittles

Meta is Lion, Beastmaster, Phoenix, Slark

Best teams are Liquid and OG, Secret and EG kinda suck now.
What happened to bring them into the meta? Sucks that EG got worse though, they were my fav team.

Are any of the new items OP? Are any of em meh? Are there any OP heroes?

edit: one last question, what's the meta's strat right now? Push, farm, gank, etc

shira

What happened to bring them into the meta? Sucks that EG got worse though, they were my fav team.

Are any of the new items OP? Are any of em meh? Are there any OP heroes?
Personal issues, team compatibility, meta compaibility

You got to test items out to see if you like their playstyle, but they all have a purpose. Bloodthorn is great if you are snowballing. Hurricanpike is kinda weird. Draogn Lance on Meepo oddly enough works for stats.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
EU qualifiers? no chance, that region is fucking brutal in quals.

not even the second stage regional dude, i don't know if they'd even make it out of an open quali to get the last spot to the invite quali if they keep playing like this rofl

iamblades

not even the second stage regional dude, i don't know if they'd even make it out of an open quali to get the last spot to the invite quali if they keep playing like this rofl

Part of me wants to say that they still aren't bad enough to not get a qualifier invite, but then again they haven't won a single series since Shanghai iirc.

sick.gif

shira

Damn Navi CRUSHED Secret

EE just 1v5ing and losing games constantly

Poor Universe

Should have stayed with EG

You forget EG was set to disband because of PPD. It's only because the execs poached DC players they kept going. I'm guessing that all these sponsorships $ with Steelseries and Xfinity would have gone to shit if they did disband or became a team with no marketable players.

Top Bottom