• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
This thread ended faster than archie abandons games against us.

>Please keep in mind that Gsync is for under 60fps gaming and fast sync is for over 60fps gaming and does not require a special tv, monitor or input!!

WTF?

Sounds like it's a very light weight gsync focused on efficient use of the frame buffer rather than the raw versatility of gsync

i don't know what I'm talking about, but I sitll think i'm right

CkT21r8UkAA8ERW.jpg

riki cosplay show

I feel like we always have these kind of posts. It's a weekday, surely the seats will get filled up later in the week.

Was Epicenter an exeption to this? Did that have a full stadium even early on?

I want Secret to do another MLG Columbus run and win the whole thing, even if they're no longer the underdogs. Bone 7 give them strength!
tears.gif

Qvoth

oh, i thought it was a response to this tryndamere stuff
seriously thought bruno is icefrog from few days ago though lol

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Why are there guys with LEDS doing backflips. What does this have to do with Dota?

They have those Hoverboard Segway things. What the hell.

Mohasus

Sounds like it's a very light weight gsync focused on efficient use of the frame buffer rather than the raw versatility of gsync

i don't know what I'm talking about, but I sitll think i'm right

nah

it is v-sync with pretty low lag (i don't even notice it), but your fps need to be 2x your refresh rate at least.
or in other words, practically no v-sync without tearing.

nah

it is v-sync with pretty low lag (i don't even notice it), but your fps need to be 2x your refresh rate at least.
or in other words, practically no v-sync without tearing.
ah, that makes more sense. Oddly, that's basically what I was thinking but somehow said the opposite. c'est la vie.

Top Bottom