• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Golden Experience Requiem resets the status of an action to 0. It's probably the most op stand in jojo rivaling only Tusk act 4 and Made in Heaven. Dio has no chance and would end up like Diavolo
Even made in heaven time acceleration thing didn't effect GER

Madara ain't shit

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Golden Experience Requiem resets the status of an action to 0. It's probably the most op stand in jojo rivaling only Tusk act 4 and Made in Heaven. Dio has no chance and would end up like Diavolo

Yeah, but can he use his stand if he is DEAD??? Which Dio can do by stopping time, and then KILLING HIM
grave.gif

Demoli

Yeah, but can he use his stand if he is DEAD??? Which Dio can do by stopping time, and then KILLING HIM
grave.gif

GER is always active, so yeah.

Nothing can Stop GERs impenetreble defence

Not to mention It wouldnt be the first time Golden Experience Vanilla wuould have brought someone back from the dead.

BHK3

Banned
if overwatch didn't have wonky hitboxes and aim assist it'd be too hard for the casuals
4Head.png

If I wasn't out of the 7-day window I would have returned overwatch ps4, the aim assist literally makes it impossible to play against quick characters. Fighting against a tracer or genji is auto lose because their quick movement drags your aim all over the place, god forbid it's a 1v2 and someone runs behind the other and the aim assist slows to a crawl 'helping' you trying to target the further target. If I'm not a hitscan/laser hero I can't even hit anyone because I can't lead, the autoaim fucks me to high hell. I'm praying for patch that lets me toggle it off.

shira

Is tonight the big opening ceremony followed by games?

Seems like they have the TI5 lighting system http://imgur.com/a/8PnID

Opening Ceremony
t1465262100z1.png

1. Upper Bracket Double Elimination Bo3
Team Liquid vs MVP Pheonix
t1465264800z1.png

2. Upper Bracket Double Elimination Bo3
Natus Vincere vs OG
t1465276800z1.png

3. Lower Bracket Single Elimination Bo1
Wings vs Complexity
t1465288800z1.png

4. Lower Bracket Single Elimination Bo1
Alliance vs Mineski
t1465293600z1.png

5. Lower Bracket Single Elimination Bo1
Evil Geniuses vs Vici Gaming Reborn
t1465298400z1.png

6. Lower Bracket Single Elimination Bo1
Empire vs Secret
t1465303200z1.png

Chris R

Natus Vincere vs OG
Wings vs Complexity
Alliance vs Mineski
Empire vs Secret

EZ bets, thank me later.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Natus Vincere vs OG
Wings vs Complexity
Alliance vs Mineski
Empire vs Secret

EZ bets, thank me later.
I putting my faith in Anime and the Heart of the Cards.

Come on EE-Sama, you can do it! You just have to win 1 game!

Top Bottom