• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I missed like 75% of the prediction periods so it's pretty fucking hard for me.

18/30 and I'm going to bed soon. Probably not going to make it.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
I havent even bothered with a single compendium thing
oh I didnt even buy it, I thought I did
That feel when 2k trash at babbyshooter: https://www.overbuff.com/players/pc/haly-1479
McCree so low because team is getting overrun by tanks zzzzzzzz
5X9YTPY.png

That's not $380
huh.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Yo that Pharah rank is some real shit Haz, golfham.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Yo that Pharah rank is some real shit Haz, golfham.
tfw people are playing widows in my MMR again even with the nerf. 2spooky. At least it's less. Main issue now is playing vs good Zaryas and not adapting to tanks fast enough.
Teams also still arent using the maps as well as they could on attack :/
Soldiers all over my dick all the time

Still a lot more room to get better but I dont think I care, then I get into crazy people

tfw people are playing widows in my MMR again even with the nerf. 2spooky. At least it's less. Main issue now is playing vs good Zaryas and not adapting to tanks fast enough.
Teams also still arent using the maps as well as they could on attack :/
Soldiers all over my dick all the time

Still a lot more room to get better but I dont think I care, then I get into crazy people

least u werent playing on 30 fps for half ur ingame life like i did

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Aww yeah, the predictions got me another treasure 2, and I got the Golden Riki Blades.

I'm at 477 now, got 3 normal rares 1 very rare. That is with exactly 30 boxes opened, 15 of each.

GorillaJu

I got the dog courier and that's all I really cared about\

scratch that I do play a lot of potm so I want that bow. kirbs if you're trading let me know I might have something you want.

Not surprised to see mroe and more SD picks. Those 14 seconds now on disruption illusions are actually ludicrous. When paired against or with heroes that make for strong illusions that's kinda insane.

e:
god damn Iron Talon offlane jungle gaming.

That will be changed within the next month guaranteed.

XAL

Not surprised to see mroe and more SD picks. Those 14 seconds now on disruption illusions are actually ludicrous. When paired against or with heroes that make for strong illusions that's kinda insane.

e:
god damn Iron Talon offlane jungle gaming.

That will be changed within the next month guaranteed.

Probably just going to increase the recipe price so you can't have it right off the bat to be honest.

Ghzgyfj.jpg

Done with predictions. Didn't even do any yesterday. Now I can sleep after this Secret game.

XAL

So you can jump between games, make predictions, and you'll still get rewarded if you leave the game?

Yes. As soon as you make the predictions you can leave match and go to the next one. Points are awarded when the game ends - you don't have to watch it.

So those F5 guys are doing pretty well for them, huh.

EU isn't nearly as NA dota as NA after all.

e:

Well, apparently they manage to get utterly destroyed even with a 25k networth medusa and being quite ahead in general. K.

shira

SEA RQ COMPLETE TOP 6

1. Execration 7-2
1. Fnatic 7-2
1. TNC Gaming 7-2

4. WarriorsGaming.Unity 5-4
5. White Fries Gaming 4-5

Three way tie for TI6 invite, tiebreakers playing now

BHK3

Banned
I've completely missed these regional qualifiers, is it too late for the achievement?

Ah hell who am I kidding, I'm gonna crack at the last fucking day and buy enough levels for the immortal gardens. I fucking hate you gabe, I want out of this, honestly.

I've completely missed these regional qualifiers, is it too late for the achievement?

No, they're still ongoing anyways and there's plenty of games left for you to get your 30 predictions with ease (as long as you switch matches after entering your predictions so you can do multiple parallel.

Anno

Haha, five teams now tied at #1. This could be one of the best tournaments of the year just getting out of this round robin.

shira

Mushiseeker

The match is over..!

Well that means VP and secret are still tied, Is anyone else with them?

5way tie

1. Virtus.pro 4-2 (VP beat Secret owns tiebreaker) [remain FT, ESC, F5]
=============
1. Secret 4-2 [EMP, FT, ESC]
1. Alliance 4-2 [PR, EMP, AF]
1. Escape Gaming/Digg 4-2 [VEG, VP, SEC]
1. Fantastic Five 4-2 [AF, VEG, VP]
-----------------------
6. Ad Finem 3-3
7. Power Rangers 2-4
7. Team Empire 2-4
7. Vega Squadron 2-4
10. Flipsid3 Tactics 1-5

shira

Alliance vs Empire draft up
https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit3 /w Annedroid & Fog

If group stages of qualifiers are this good I can only imagine the main event this year will be fucking stellar.

the OG's and Newbee's completely shit all over these qualifier teams. The qualifiers teams are all within the same skill level with varying degrees of veteran leadership.
Most of the direct invites are very stable with very high skill players with multiple TI veterans, Major/TI winners.

But there is always a darkhorse or two

Shinypogs

Tthe OG's and Newbee's completely shit all over these qualifier teams. The qualifiers teams are all within the same skill level with varying degrees of veteran leadership.
Most of the direct invites are very stable with very high skill players with multiple TI veterans, Major/TI winners.

But there is always a darkhorse or two

I want MVP to win TI so I'm all for invited teams kicking ass as per usual. That said I do think the main event games are going to benefit from the um.. vigor that the qualifier teams seem to be showing. From what I recall, outside of ti4 having great qualifiers and a bland main event/ horrid final, usually great qualifiers meant good main event games.

I'm most interested in seeing the teams who bring the most interesting games advance. even if they have little to no chance at the title sometimes you just wanna see teams who tend to run stranger drafts/ weird item builds that may or may not work but always provide entertainment while you wait to see the result.

shira

Empire
charm_sleeping.gif

Fnatic vs TNC for the 2nd SEA tiebreaker
If Fnatic wins they qualify for TI. If they lose TNC plays Execration

Mushi TA!

Top Bottom