• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

M.D

is complexity even going to qualify? fucking talk about fly and moon carrying swindle on their back to 9-12 finish or whatever it was at ti5

and the entire year leading to that point joindota and reddit experts were saying fly would never be on a top team again and no one took moon seriously

shira

Alliance crumbling

is complexity even going to qualify? fucking talk about fly and moon carrying swindle on their back to 9-12 finish or whatever it was at ti5

and the entire year leading to that point joindota and reddit experts were saying fly would never be on a top team again and no one took moon seriously

Honestly that team is mostly Miracle. Fly is great as a drafter and veteran, but Miracle could get to TI with a pubstack.

Yeh playing clinkz and similar rightclick heroes against a blademail axe just kinda sucks.

You cannot really itemize 'correctly' against that when you're (one of) your team's damage dealer.

Had some game where I was axe against a PA and she just double crit-killed herself during a blade mail call, and she was way more farmed too *shrug*

shira

is there a worse casting duo than llama and ryu?

Cl3gcsZUkAAz14D.jpg

Twookie

go synderen go
morph-invoke.gif

this is going swimmingly already

i actually wanted to watch the overlay over the game so i dont mind this at all :)))))))))))))))))))))

yagal

OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY OVERLAY
lol

Jadax

Urghh..I want to watch games so badly, but I'm currently in India and the connection they gave me is balls! Too scared I'll use up all my data, and then I'll be stuck with stupidly low speeds.

Twookie

okay this secret vs escape game just got interesting

fuck this casting duo though

ryu just backtracks on everything he says right now

That anti mage is so unkillable and now Timber even got a lotus orb which can fuck Tinker and morph up. Really gotta get a great chrono initiation now to take a teamfight imo.

shira

ALLIANCE! WTF

EU
1. F5 (Illidan) 5-2 [remain AF, VEG]
1. Escape (Synderen) 5-2 [VEG, VP]
3. Secret 4-3 [EMP, FT]
3. Virtus.pro 4-3 [FT, ESC]
5. Ad Finem 4-3 [VEG, ESC]
-----------------------
6. Alliance 4-4 [PR]
7. Team Empire 3-4[A, PR, SEC]

And I had them on top :s

Well, at least NA doto is prediction-secure.

e:
Damn at that ancient stank in the TNC game. it's actually 7 spawns stacked holy shit.

+9 armor haha, I don't think the Sven can take that out with just str treads while being below lvl 11.

edit2: nvm, underestimated him

Shinypogs

I blame bulldog for that loss but AF did play it well. Even if I'm not happy with the results things getting tense in the final minutes was nice.

Shinypogs

[A] basically have to win their last game versus PR in the next set, ~1 hour to regroup

Aren't they still screwed if secret wins both their next 2 games, plus other combos of certain teams winning their remaining games? I mean I certainly want Alliance to give it their best until the end but their fate isn't really in their own hands anymore, which to be fair is their own fault.

Top Bottom