• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

invoker-qwe.gif
burning and ferrai take my energies
invoker-qwe.gif

Cl1Iwu0VYAEfCnM.jpg

Miracle is half poilsh btw....anyways i dont get what peederp is trying to say in his latest tweet, he'd just piss and moan about secret not playing in their own region as he did with C9 when that had 2 from NA.

XAL

oh shit DC vs EG?

Everywhere else is showing FDL vs EG next?

whats happening

#BleedBlue

USwmNQs.png

Fuckingmad is a shitter, he's not wrong what he said about the NA games - but shitting on people that prepared and are doing their best and essentially going "rofl everyone in NA is garbo" isn't an opinion worth respecting. PPD was just putting him in his place by pointing out that he has no right to dump on teams because he hasn't had a much better dota career by comparison.

And then 7ckngmad immediately goes to some fake-macho bullshit, which basically cemented the fact that he lost the argument.

PPD should have just hit him with a dank "win TI b4 u talk. coaching doesn't count"

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
This puppy crap seems like a pretty weak attempt to recapture the EUhub magic. Pretty sad showing, but at least it's not mafia I guess...

edit: hahahahaha dogs actually fucking suck so bad. What now "dog people" lern 2 love nonshitty animals

DrPizza

Banned
This puppy crap seems like a pretty weak attempt to recapture the EUhub magic. Pretty sad showing, but at least it's not mafia I guess...

edit: hahahahaha dogs actually fucking suck so bad. What now "dog people" lern 2 love nonshitty animals

Cats > Dogs

DrPizza

Banned
thoughts on surface pro 4?

My review captures most of my views: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015...-that-still-doesnt-quite-replace-your-laptop/

If this kind of machine fits your usage needs, it's a really good one BUT if you have any flexibility about when you buy, I'd think about waiting. Some companies (not Microsoft) have announced Kaby Lake systems that should be shipping in Q3, and so I think there's a good chance that there will be a Kaby Lake Surface Pro 5 soonish.

Is terrorblade the cancer or this meta? Or lifestealer?

Neither.

Riki is. Strong invis heroes always were and always will be cancerous.

Ones that can easily dispel dust or escape otherwise when found are particularly egregious. Riki even when discovered can often times jump away via blink strike and later on in the game he'll often slow down the actual killing of his massively via smoke screen and his ultimate. Once he's got a diffusal blade you can kick dust into the bucket, too. He's also permanently invis at no mana cost and cloud serves as quite a strong silence and slow. When you get ganked by BH you can at least use your stuff. When Riki gets onto you, well, you can't do anything for a while really.

Now if you add the popularity of lifestealer and his infest ability to this, it just gets worse.

Quesa

Hey Cyborgmatt if you happen to catch this while on break in quals: PPD says Secret could have chosen to play in the NA qualifiers instead of the EU one. Is that true? I'm aware that it may not be feasible what with y'all being based in Turkey, but I wanted to know if that was actually an option.

Uriah

I wish Valve would add a notification when a new game was on so you could get your predictions in. It was luck I got in on time for a few of them.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Having a 1.5 minute window to make predictions in between 50 minute game cycles ELEGIGGLE

Artanisix

My review captures most of my views: http://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2015...-that-still-doesnt-quite-replace-your-laptop/

If this kind of machine fits your usage needs, it's a really good one BUT if you have any flexibility about when you buy, I'd think about waiting. Some companies (not Microsoft) have announced Kaby Lake systems that should be shipping in Q3, and so I think there's a good chance that there will be a Kaby Lake Surface Pro 5 soonish.

thanks, nice review. i'll probably be picking one up

how much?

30 Predictions achievements done. Man that was some tedious shite.
axe_laugh.gif

In an unrelated question: Does anyone else have the problem with the Dota 2 emoticon extensions where when I click on an emoticon, it tries to link the image twice in the text field?

Quesa

I love how people went Columbo on a thing they could have pretty easily intuited if they'd watch that stream for like, more than 10 mins

shira

Roundrobin Standings so far
1st invited to TI6, 2-5th play playoffs - top team to TI,runnerup = wildcard

SEA (9 games total)
1. TNC Gaming 4-1
=============
2. WarriorsGaming.Unity 4-2
2. Fnatic 4-2
4. Execration 3-2
5. Mineski 3-3
-----------------------
5. Rave 3-3