• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Arol

oh shit DC vs EG?

Everywhere else is showing FDL vs EG next?

whats happening

#BleedBlue

USwmNQs.png

Both of them are right somehow.

I wonder what Valve will do next tournament season regarding subs/transfers/roster locks/majors/qualifiers, etc etc/

I think that'll be way more interesting to watch unfold.

KingKong

Both of them are right somehow.

I wonder what Valve will do next tournament season regarding subs/transfers/roster locks/majors/qualifiers, etc etc/

I think that'll be way more interesting to watch unfold.

How is he right? Most of these EU teams suck too as does SEA. At least in NA it seems like fresh talent that might improve, in EU its just washed up pros and various combinations of CIS hasbeens

Arol

How is he right? Most of these EU teams suck too as does SEA. At least in NA it seems like fresh talent that might improve, in EU its just washed up pros and various combinations of CIS hasbeens

Mad is right because the EU qualifiers just appeared to be more competitive.

That's all.

PPD is right because Mad does put together bad teams even if he's been successful as a coach.

That's all.

Quesa

ppd should be try something better than some ad hominem shit like actually adressing mad's point

mads still a shitter dough
He did address mad's point, though (if he thinks the talent pool is so poor why not exploit that?). He just did it in a shitty way. Then mad went full machismo like a dumb-dumb.

KingKong

Mad is right because the EU qualifiers just appeared to be more competitive.

That's all.

PPD is right because Mad does put together bad teams even if he's been successful as a coach.

That's all.

whats his point though, there should be 1 invite in NA and 3 in EU? what about SEA or China? should we be adjusting the number of invites after every Valve event? like when Alliance flames out again, we'll go back to 2 invites for EU

Metroidvania

People called Romanes they go the house?
Well that was a stomp by DC, lol. Everyone except for DC and EG has really seemed lacking (in one way or another) in their draft-->execution transition.

I do think that Iron talon nerfs may be incoming at some point, though.

Twookie

nahaz sucks SOOOOOO mcuh im getting physically upset GRRR

im glad that charlie is not on the panel anymore because jesus fucking christ if charlie says anything about a team or a player, nahaz will constantly say something along the lines of "haha savage" "youre not allowed to be this savage this early" "oh wow that so savage said by you charlie" etc etc. just neverending shit coming out nahaz mouth

just kill me now

honestly all these trash casters and """""analysts""""" have killed my interest in pro dota
charlie is a dumbass with an obnoxious voice who is forcing himself into the casting and hosting business , nahaz is a moron who is wrong about 99% of the "STATS!!!!!!" that he sprouts endlessly. tobi is tobi. blitz is a cry baby. Chinese dota gets the worst of the casters with the likes of zyori and lumi. Even LD have become boring to listen to, almost like he himself lost interest in casting dota.

honestly all these trash casters and """""analysts""""" have killed my interest in pro dota
charlie is a dumbass with an obnoxious voice who is forcing himself into the casting and hosting business , nahaz is a moron who is wrong about 99% of the "STATS!!!!!!" that he sprouts endlessly. tobi is tobi. blitz is a cry baby. Chinese dota gets the worst of the casters with the likes of zyori and lumi. Even LD have become boring to listen to, almost like he himself lost interest in casting dota.

Eh, we also got Merlini, Waga, Winter, Synderen (occasionally) and the likes of Cap have massively improved at least.

Though the problem with casters is that it takes little for them to get irritating and once it happened you often can't help but notice all the aspects you hate about 'em constantly, even if they're not necessarily terrible.

e:
Starcraft 2 was actually in a situation where casters played a large roll in me losing interest. Artosis who was one of the best was unfortunately almost always paired up with Tasteless who turned out to be one of the worst casters I've had the displeasure to listen to after my initial honeymoon phase run out and I noticed how truly terrible he is. And when he was the one casting most of the top GSL games with Artosis, welp, fuck that.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Secret and OG are international and not EU teams

The Secret that won had 4 EU players and one NA. I would count that as EU.

Though to be fair I always thought Miracle was from some EU country, not from Jordan! So yeah I guess they do count as an international team, damn.

I forgot to mention Liquid as well :(

Top Bottom