• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

shira

I dont see ad finem winning this :(

fuckin TB

Illidan locking up a playoff spot

EU (9 games total)
1. Escape (Synderen) 6-2 [VEG]
2. F5 (Illidan) 6-3
3. Secret 5-3 [EMP]
5. Ad Finem 5-4
5. Alliance 5-4
-----------------------
6. Virtus.pro 4-4 [FT,]
6. Team Empire 4-4[SEC]
8. Power Rangers 3-6
8. Vega Squadron 3-5
10. Flipsid3 Tactics 1-7

CN (9 games total)
1. Invictus Gaming 4-1
1. Wings Gaming 4-1
1. EHOME.cn 4-1
1. Vici Gaming Reborn 4-1
5. Vici Gaming 2-3
5. CDEC Gaming 2-3
5. iG Vitality 2-2
8. TongFu 1-4
8. CDEC Youth 1-4
10. Newbee Young 0-4

SEA RQ COMPLETE TOP 6
1. TNC Gaming 7-2 (beat fnatic in tiebreaker 2, beat xtn in tiebreaker 3) QUALIFIED TO TI
PLAYOFFS TOMORROW
2. Fnatic 7-2 (beat execration in tiebreaker 1)
3. Execration 7-2
4. WarriorsGaming.Unity 5-4
5. White Fries Gaming 4-5

NA (6 games total)
1. Evil Geniuses 3-0
2. Digital Chaos 2-0
3. compLexity Gaming 2-1
3. FDL 2-1
5. Void Boys 1-1
6. Vultur 0-3
7. DrinkingBoys 0-4

Final Set of 3 EU
Team Secret vs Team Empire Dota2 – Empire needs to win for tiebreaker, Secret can only improve rank
https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit3

Vega Squadron vs Escape Gaming Dota 2 –Escape wins they get TI invite, loss means tiebreaker for 2nd
https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit4

FlipSid3 Tactics.Dota2 vs Virtus Pro-Dota2 – VP needs to win for tiebreaker, FT eliminated
https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit5

Jadax

^^ Isn't your EU table incorrect? Right now Alliance is top5 if you're listed results are correct.

Edit: nvm you edited it.

shira

This Invoker Ultra Rare is so awesome
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
This Invoker Ultra Rare is so awesome
mayatomr_gdlk.gif

I'm kind of miffed they included the Goku hair as an alternate style.

Like, as if that immortal wasn't ultrabling already but they threw in a free TI5 immortal on top of that.

shira

I'm kind of miffed they included the Goku hair as an alternate style.

Like, as if that immortal wasn't ultrabling already but they threw in a free TI5 immortal on top of that.

It's a black mask to coordinate.

I would have preferred black hair for full emo

Madouu

if they win this one, it wont even matter right? they beat both Secret and F5 if they tie their record

That's what I thought at first but apparently TNC still had to go through playoffs even though they beat fnatic and execration in the round robin.

shira

if they win this one, it wont even matter right? they beat both Secret and F5 if they tie their record

If they win they will have the most (7) wins. It's if they lose does the head-to-head win over F5 give them the TI birth or 1 game playoff.

That's what I thought at first but apparently TNC still had to go through playoffs even though they beat fnatic and execration in the round robin.

That'a 3way tie though

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
And I need 2 more predictions for this stupid thing.

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
I have not been keeping up today, what happens if Secret loses this? Do they go home?

Empire vs Secret is always pretty fucking hype. Glad I just got home!

Jadax

I have not been keeping up today, what happens if Secret loses this? Do they go home?

No they won't go home (for now).

They'll be tied with Ad Fiem + Alliance + Empire (if they lose to them) + possibly VP (if VP win). Then these teams will have tie-breaker games since they'll all be on 5-4.

From those tie-breakers 2 teams will leave...so they COULD go home.

when is secret game

Happening right now.

Man Dota TV is like 2 minutes ahead of the twitch stream, which would normally make me want to watch using the in-game client but Zyori and Ryu casting combo
dac15_face.gif

How has Arteezy and Envy taking turns at mid work out so far? I'm especially curious since I think Slark is one of Envy's signature heroes but Arteezy is playing it.

Twookie

How has Arteezy and Envy taking turns at mid work out so far? I'm especially curious since I think Slark is one of Envy's signature heroes but Arteezy is playing it.

seems to work out fine
i think artour is a better midlaner than EE though

i think when secret pick dp EE is the one exclusively playing it and that works alright
i'm sure someone here has the stat on what ee and rtz plays mid

Label

The Amiga Brotherhood
Thanks guys, Secret look like they are doing it!

Who is casting with Zyori? This is nearly as bad as a Llama cast :|

TUSR

Banned
Happening right now.

Man Dota TV is like 2 minutes ahead of the twitch stream, which would normally make me want to watch using the in-game client but Zyori and Ryu casting combo
dac15_face.gif

The Score ESPORTS app sends push notifications when games end in REAL TIME.

Top Bottom