• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

I think I'm liking Escape Gaming's draft more.If ember can muster up some proper farm he'll be able to deal with TBs pushing quite well. At least they can't just spam illusions.

shira

DeMoN said:
I sincerely forgot what it was like winning and at a huge disbelief on what we accomplished today as a team. I'm incredibly proud of these 4 individuals that not only are amazing inside and outside of the game but gave me an opportunity of a lifetime believing in me when I felt all hope was lost. Everything still feels so surreal and an extremely emotional moment for us. Thank you again Team TNC, we made it to The International 6.

13557693_1062428750471585_1052729944831496468_n.jpg
Ki0PD46.gif

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
I think I'm liking Escape Gaming's draft more.If ember can muster up some proper farm he'll be able to deal with TBs pushing quite well. At least they can't just spam illusions.
I'm super biased towards TB right now, most teams don't know how to deal with it. I think Escape is going to get rolled over during the 20 minute TB push.

I'm super biased towards TB right now, most teams don't know how to deal with it. I think Escape is going to get rolled over during the 20 minute TB push.

Don't see that happening unless F5 is snowballing out of control early. Esc has 5 heroes that can deal well with a (non-BKBed) TB unless he's massively ahead.

Jadax

Yep what voidboys did was stupid, but I highly doubt it'll make a difference. They weren't going to get a direct invite anyways (that's EG), so they're definitely playing through the playoffs.

I just don't see Vultur or DrinkingBoys winning even a single game.

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Yep what voidboys did was stupid, but I highly doubt it'll make a difference. They weren't going to get a direct invite anyways (that's EG), so they're definitely playing through the playoffs.

Well someone has to win the Vultur or DrinkingBoys match.

Quesa

they gotta play each other, right?
qvpKQgs.gif

shira

Maybe it was tactical.
You don't get depressed about the loss or reveal drafts.
Clairvoyance is next next level

Zyori and the co-caster...

"can't you time LSA perfectly so you always get the stun."
"I think you can no longer do that."

Well, wouldn't you know it, that was never possible to do that with LSA since it stuns at one specific point, not over a time frame.

Twookie

Zyori and the co-caster...

"can't you time LSA perfectly so you always get the stun."
"I think you can no longer do that."

Well, wouldn't you know it, that was never possible to do that with LSA since it stuns at one specific point, not over a time frame.

yeah zyori and ryu is a super bad casting duo, it's incredible

Damn, those SD illusions in addition to the rest of TB are really scary.

Good thing Esc got all the farming they need though to deal with them. I'm not surprised that TB is getting a BKB, even though it's really early. That way he can at least siege towers with his own hero damage which is still high.

Twookie

man, dota tv lags for me :(

ping is fine etc so it shouldn't be a problem on my end but man it's annoying seeing the abilities lag behind animations

i see some of the stream have the same problem, which sucks

nice one f5

Madouu

Ryuu is a pretty good player, I don't care for his commentary but he has good insight from time to time. As far as understanding of mechanics goes, even the best players have some holes in their game knowledge.

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
the 3 casters/panelists/analysts/whatever that I absolutely can't stand in the dota scene: llama, ryu, and lumi

awful, awful, and awful

the rest are fine to varying degrees

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Ryuu is a pretty good player, I don't care for his commentary but he has good insight from time to time. As far as understanding of mechanics goes, even the best players have some holes in their game knowledge.
Yeah, reminds me last night some caster for SEA said an ES was saving up till 500 gold to buy his boots. I laughed, since boots are 400 and if that is what he wanted he could have bought them already.

Right after the ES got 500 gold he bought his boots.

Anno

Yeah I don't mind Ryuu. He has some pretty deep calls now and then. Can't help that I think Zyori said it's going on 13 hours of casting at this point.

F5 is lucky that ESC drafted one of the worst tower-hitting lineups imaginable.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Until when do we have the Battle Pass? I'm trying to figure out how long I have to try to get the Gardens theme. I'm level 15 now, trying to estimate roughly how many levels I'd have to buy.

Twookie

Isn't it also going to be casted by the panel on the main stream?

kinda is, but they will sometimes switch what games to cast mid game and sometimes the games are delayed compared to the other bts streams

so if you only want to watch one specific game you have to tune into one of the bts(x) streams

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Llama isn't too bad. I noticed though there was this pair of girls casting some of the SEA games last night though who were awful, they just came off as a pair of stereotypical valley girls, which was just super awkward.

Fake Edit: Ok, they were apparently Danelie and "Emmiie :3" for eGG Network. Now that pair I hated.

Real Edit: lawl, I forgot since there was such few teams in NA, Void Boys will still make it to the next round. Maybe they intentionally didn't play DC since they know it doesn't matter.

Acinixys

Where is Shugg

I need him to shit on these casters

Zyori and Charlie? are fucking G A R B A G E. Im having to watch some games with no sound because those two are so grating

Twookie

secret(after the manila major) has put envy on the DP every time they've picked her I think
envy also spammed DP in pubs before the qualifiers started

I don't think Arteezy is bad on DP, but who knows the reason really, might be that EE likes to play DP more than Arteezy(I remember Artour saying she was a really boring hero on stream a long time ago)

Top Bottom