• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Never ceases to amaze me when I see counter picking in almost every unranked game at 2k MMR. Guy on my team randoms instantly, gets Dazzle, enemy picks Axe. Whatever, Dazzle's still alright even with grave countered. We will win by picking strong lanes! Next person on team picks LC puts icon on the woods. I say "great, jungle LC, now you can't complain when we lose our lanes." to which the LC replies "if you lose your lanes just because you have a jungler you need to go back to bot matches.

I guess it's back to bot matches for me.

fr0st

Banned
everyone should burn out on dota once in a while, makes you appreciate it better as a game imo

i still play, but i got burned bad after playing so much and sometimes you get frustrated a lot, especially in those long losing streaks

I stopped playing and reflected that I like the game, but there was no point in obsessing over win/lose rate.

Honestly, if a game looks like it is gonna be a waste of time i just abandon, no point in waiting 30+ mins to find another match
Tbh we need a concede option. Annoying when people just start feeding and actively trying to lose like buying wards and selling them.

Never ceases to amaze me when I see counter picking in almost every unranked game at 2k MMR. Guy on my team randoms instantly, gets Dazzle, enemy picks Axe. Whatever, Dazzle's still alright even with grave countered. We will win by picking strong lanes! Next person on team picks LC puts icon on the woods. I say "great, jungle LC, now you can't complain when we lose our lanes." to which the LC replies "if you lose your lanes just because you have a jungler you need to go back to bot matches.

I guess it's back to bot matches for me.

u should had said we lose lanes cuz we have a lc

;)

Honestly, you know how you grate Parmesan cheese onto your pasta, I'd rather someone picked up a hardened dog plop and grated it into my open mouth than play Dota 2.

Game is stale as fug.

Wok

Honestly, if a game looks like it is gonna be a waste of time i just abandon, no point in waiting 30+ mins to find another match

By waste of time, I suppose you don't mean that someone is griefing, but that lanes are lost and that you don't want to try to come back.

With the same logic, if a game looks like it is gonna be an easy win, you should abandon as well: there is no point in wasting time to actually defeat the ancient, the outcome of the game is known, lanes were won, ez game.

Also, what if someone picks Techies? Abandon.

The Winged Guardian Hud (aka one of the best huds) is on sale 65% off
S9xTAPX.png

Twookie

man, the workshop vote queue thing is so bugged

it's either giving me items i have already voted for or it's giving me items that's accepted in the game already. like only 20% of the items in the queue is something new.

browsing through the workshop myself i can clearly see there's a lot of items submitted, why aren't you showing me these valve?
huh.gif

I had a dream that pit lord was announced, but was tied into an event where a certain number of people across all games had to take an objective within a timeframe of teleporting to a structure.

He was never unlocked.

Not like he is coming anyway.

Demoli

Ryu nerfs
Chun Li nerfs
Nash nerfs
Trump nerfs
Rajang nerfs

Buff dice rolls please i rolled 1 4 times in a row yesterday goddamit

G.ZZZ

Sniper Shrapnel is a ridicously bad spell right now. Icefraud plz.

Nerf OD int growth/agi growth a bit, decrease mana cost on his imprisonment.

Decrease Invoker Ghost walk movement speed bonus.

For the rest do whatever.

Top Bottom