• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

kvk1

i got a KOTL horse drop from spectating a na'vi game back when they were hot fire

it was when the drops were super rare as well

still my finest moment in Dota

JSO5g.jpg

52club

Fuck youngins, just clocked by three baker's dozens this past week.

Pretty cool that gaf will be well represented at TI, but as a guy that stopped going to pro sports games a while back I am surprised to see the premium price valve can charge. For me the same way I started to use my money for concerts and sports events to upgrade my AV set up, I will be doing the same with the money I saved by staying home for my computer set up. Hopefully the Vive will provide a unique viewing experience by then that will cause me to look into picking one up.

Russ T

Banned
well it's one game a year instead of the dozens that hardcore R E A L sports fans would have to pay for

plus i love seattle and have a lot of friends there

Chris R

well it's one game a year instead of the dozens that hardcore R E A L sports fans would have to pay for

plus i love seattle and have a lot of friends there

Ya TI tickets are CHEAP.

$175 for 6 days of events.

Hoping the delays are figured out if I'm there this year, Mariners are in town at the start of the week, great night cap after some dotes if I do say so myself.

Russ T

Banned
yeah there's a lot of bombastic shit surrounding the international, too, what with player signings, artist signings, the whole secret shop thing, etc etc etc

it's a whole lot more than just going to one game

(also yeah i meant event, not game, obviously it's way more than just one game, oops)

hope i can find me a ticket for the finals ):

Wut da fuk is wit late twenties millenials caling demselves old

Just cuz ur where born before 2000 doesnt mean u old u shit

Bet u still listen 2 ur shitty 00s bands 4Head

Gut ol music BibleThump

Dose of rEaL TriHard

Jadax

Anyone know how I can access my dota 2 account to send a gift without actually having dota 2 installed on my laptop?

I'm currently travelling and am on a limited data package, and the game is like 8gb.

Seems silly though

He has a huge following and must make quite a bit of money doing it

Secret must be paying very well if hes willing to quit so easily
Yea he has to be really not liking it for him to stop. After he said hes taking a break he was getting donations once every 10 seconds

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Didn't RTZ stop streaming once in the past? I assume he will take a break for a few months, and maybe pick up after the Manila major or TI6.

everyone should burn out on dota once in a while, makes you appreciate it better as a game imo

i still play, but i got burned bad after playing so much and sometimes you get frustrated a lot, especially in those long losing streaks

I stopped playing and reflected that I like the game, but there was no point in obsessing over win/lose rate.

Honestly, if a game looks like it is gonna be a waste of time i just abandon, no point in waiting 30+ mins to find another match

Top Bottom