• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

this TongFu NB match....
jugg-2mask.gif
jugg-dizzy.gif

https://www.twitch.tv/beyondthesummit2

That moment when you and your friends find out you're 1K MMR in League.

Also, that cake looks fucking delicious. Made somehow better with that extra salt.

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Chris R

OK, put the single weekday ticket I have for sale still in the spreadsheet. Not adding my "personal" tickets just yet, going to see if I can get the vacation first before listing them (and then deciding if I don't get the vacation if I take a personal day on the Friday and just do the Finals)

Exitar

Neo Member
wat the... FAQ says i can refund within 48 hours, and py the service charge, but when i called ticketmaster they said the event was non-refundable, and it's keyarena's policy. wtf?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Running some duo ranked tonight with a friend. Any suggestions for cancerous combos to abuse at 2.2k mmr? Offlane or safelane, doesn't matter. We've had a lot of success with shaman + ursa. Looking to get more creative.

Exitar

Neo Member
Running some duo ranked tonight with a friend. Any suggestions for cancerous combos to abuse at 2.2k mmr? Offlane or safelane, doesn't matter. We've had a lot of success with shaman + ursa. Looking to get more creative.

Wisp + Necrolyte. Is pretty fun. so much heals, and then have necro buy dagon and warp around zapping and scything people. haha

inkls

Centaur/techies + tiny

Jugg/Ursa + CM/Veno

Dazzle + Bristleback

Bloodseeker + Zeus

iamblades

I managed to snag tickets to the finals, should be fun, now I need to work out the logistics of the trip.

Any seattle people got good suggestions for hotels?

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
3 months of reddit gold for logging into their official mobile app on launch week.
it does NOTHING

Twookie

gold works as an adblock on the new mobile app apparently
i'll stick with alien blue thanks

even though AB is CRAZY buggy yuck

Top Bottom