• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Twookie

played with a shadow fiend that went aghanims first item

i actually forgot that item existed on that guy, incredibly shit

Demoli

AC revelations credit sequence is 30 min so far goddamit at least let me walk around or something.

Game was great though

Anbokr

Bull on a Donut
i wish i was muradin irl
latest

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
yall complaining about 687 and imba has daily updates

Interesting thread. My smurfs all queue higher than my main that I quit playing in 2014 so it should hardly be a big deal. I just feel uncomfortable playing on my main and since you get calibrated to your actual skill after 3-5 games, the damage done is miniscule. Obviously, if done on great scale by hundred of thousands of players this would indeed be a mild problem but I doubt that is the case. And then, it's just a video game and it's random people on the internet. I'm not really emphathetic enough to care about their enjoyment of a video game I'm afraid.

I was probably crapped on by smurfs at some point too and I managed to move on. I recommend these people in that thread do the same.

Once in a blue moon, my friend who regularly plays DOTA gets me to play (Last time was in 2013). He's always a good teacher, and I always kind of have fun...but man it just seems way way way too deep for me. If this came out when I was 9 and playing Age of Empires 2...I think it would've been a different deal

Zoon

what's gonna come first, NX official reveal or 6.87? Cast your votes and win
buffs for your favorite heroes

Drkirby

Corporate Apologist
Going though some of my extra TI5 immortals to sell them, and I see the Soul Diffuser is up to $20+. I didn't realize it went up so much, I wonder if it will keep rising.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
I got my Perandus Portal and now I can uninstall.

(JK I'm rolling an Arc witch)

Going though some of my extra TI5 immortals to sell them, and I see the Soul Diffuser is up to $20+. I didn't realize it went up so much, I wonder if it will keep rising.
I'm pretty sure it's a combination of Spectre becoming more popular and players like RTZ and EE using it in tourneys (plus items based on in-game items tend to be popular).

Ultrabum

Does anyone want a The Division code? I got one with a new graphics card but I'm not gonna play that shit.

Edit;: taken first come first serve.

Top Bottom