• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

Artanisix

MY FRIENDS CALL ME MOTIMON

z6B544W.gif

I CANT WATCH THATS ONE SERIOUSLY BAD DIGIMON EVEN WHEN HES IN A GOOD MOOD HIS NAME IS KUWAGAMON HES AN INSECTOID DIGIMON, VICIOUS AND RUTHLESS, WITH TEETH LIKE KNIVES AND SCISSOR HANDS TGHAT CAN CHOP THROUGH ANYTHING. WHO NEEDS A GARDENER
WutFace.png

Artanisix

WE'RE NOT JUST DIGITAL MONSTERS WE'RE MUCH MORE THAN THAT. WE'RE... KINDA CUTE. AND VERY LOYAL. WITH BEAUTIFUL HAIR. OR MAYBE NO HAIR AT ALL! WE CAN BE FUNNY. HA! AND ADORABLE.

ITS A PLEASURE TO MEET EACH OF YOU, MY NAME IS TAI AND THESE ARE MY FRIENDS FROM CAMP

Hylian7

"Mute everyone" button is a terrible idea. Dota is a team game, having a "mute everyone" button will make a ton of people instinctively press it without a second thought and then take the attitude of "I muted everyone, just do what I say and we will win" and act like they have a "holier than thou" attitude.

Mute the individuals that are assholes, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

KingKong

"Mute everyone" button is a terrible idea. Dota is a team game, having a "mute everyone" button will make a ton of people instinctively press it without a second thought and then take the attitude of "I muted everyone, just do what I say and we will win" and act like they have a "holier than thou" attitude.

Mute the individuals that are assholes, don't throw the baby out with the bathwater.

plus it's just so satisfying to mute everyone one by one

Russ T

Banned

fuck that

a) i don't need to see enemy chat ever
b) the chat wheel exists for communicating with teammates

Hylian7

fuck that

a) i don't need to see enemy chat ever
b) the chat wheel exists for communicating with teammates
Mute enemy team button would be fine.

Chat wheel is for language barriers and muted players. Actually being able to communicate normally is preferable and you are just ruining the team aspect of the game by going into "I can't hear you" land by default.

Quesa

Anyone know how to fix this error? I tried uninstalling/reinstalling everything Nvidia-related and I'm still getting it.

49d2f752fd.png

Hylian7

Anyone know how to fix this error? I tried uninstalling/reinstalling everything Nvidia-related and I'm still getting it.

49d2f752fd.png

Have you tried just installing the driver again (using the installer exe you get from the website) and ticking the "perform a clean installation" box? I doubt that will make any difference from what you already did, but worth a try.

Quesa

Have you tried just installing the driver again (using the installer exe you get from the website) and ticking the "perform a clean installation" box? I doubt that will make any difference from what you already did, but worth a try.

That's the error I get when I run the installer. Don't get the chance to choose my installation, unfortunately. What's even weirder is that this started when I went to update my geforce, then the whole thing uninstalled itself somehow.

Russ T

Banned
Wow, at least try buying them a drink first

i'll give em a potion will that work

Mute enemy team button would be fine.

Chat wheel is for language barriers and muted players. Actually being able to communicate normally is preferable and you are just ruining the team aspect of the game by going into "I can't hear you" land by default.

idgaf

my experience is made better the vast majority of the time by not having to hear anything my teammates say

Skittles

Before we give more muting options. How about limiting the amount of times a person can ping? Like, they can't ping again until the sound of their initial ping is over.

I'm actually gonna get my act together and build my own PC. It's not gonna be a particularly good PC (roughly $1k budget + Australia tax on stuff) but I'm gonna do it.

I built my PC but PC nerds make the process sound way, way, way less frustrating than it is and if you aren't already tuned in to all the latest acronyms and naming schemes be prepared for a lot of condescending bullshit... tbh even if you already know the basics you will still get hit with the "lol it's just like legos you retard" or "just google it, jesus am I your mother?" stuff

BUT in the end it worked the first time I tried it and it was way cheaper than any premade equivalent so

Honestly haz and mckenyon and the dudes in the PC building thread are good people. Even met haz in seattle years ago and tried to buy him a beer ;___;

Quesa

Building a PC stresses me out.

I'm always worried I'm gonna break something delicate, like the pins that hook the Motherboard up to the CPU

Chris R

Newegg charges way too much to ship to Alaska

Pick the parts on Newegg, buy them on Amazon. They usually do a pretty good job at delivering parts, minus my GPU.

D

Deleted member 77995

Unconfirmed Member
Newegg charges way too much to ship to Alaska

Pick the parts on Newegg, buy them on Amazon. They usually do a pretty good job at delivering parts, minus my GPU.

I usually got normal pricing shipping stuff to Fairbanks.

shira

P9S6RWT.jpg

RIP Buggatis

I was quoted almost $40 to ship a few parts from Newegg to Anchorage, free on Amazon. It's just almost impossible to use Amazon to browse for the parts you want.

Doesn't Newegg Premier (their Prime) give you free 3 day shipping

Top Bottom