• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOTA2 |OT14| i give up like your pubs do

This is a pretty nice thread by the way:

https://www.reddit.com/r/TrueDoTA2/comments/4t6jfm/im_in_2k_mmr_bracket_how_do_i_prevent_the_game/

Given that most of my games are with my mid 2k friends, I see games prolonging a lot when I'm not on a hero who can make use of the space after a successful teamfight. Definitely something people should read up on if they are on a similar MMR and face this problem. People are way too anxious to go high ground early. It's like they expect a Dota game to got 37min+ and hitting T3s by min 20 is heresy.

Personally, I've lost to 4 core line ups a tad too often for my liking lately.

inkls

Storm not getting an arcana in favor of a meme vote for a hero that no one will buy an arcana for or pudge.

This is the void remodel all over again.

"Interested to see what they do with it"

Yeah, please keep your social experiments and shit for yourself

H13

I'm hoping when Wisp wins, Valve makes a second Arcana for one of the other 4 Fundamentals. I can't imagine a Wisp arcana taking to long to make, or selling well.

yea, oh well. nevermind, let io win, it wont disturb the community next year for arcana vote.
man,I know i'm salty, but memes over a good quality hats. this community... , i
charm_rage.gif

Hylian7

Storm not getting an arcana in favor of a meme vote for a hero that no one will buy an arcana for or pudge.

I actually want Io to win, he's one of the heroes I would like to see win this. It's not a meme vote. The hero needs cosmetics and and an Arcana would be a nice way to start that.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Don't worry I'm sure that if it comes down to it Valve will fix the vote so io doesn't win, remember to use pen on ur arcana voting form

inkls

I actually want Io to win, he's one of the heroes I would like to see win this. It's not a meme vote. The hero needs cosmetics and and an Arcana would be a nice way to start that.

Yes because if there's one thing that workshop artists love its trying to compete with an arcana for hero clothes

kionedrik

Yes because if there's one thing that workshop artists love its trying to compete with an arcana for hero clothes

LC, SF, CM and Lina get a ton of submissions despite having arcanas.

Your point might be valid but only because wisp is a fucking ball...

BHK3

Banned
you know what is a social experiment

getting people to pony up 110+ million dollars into your space game that has been pre-alpha since 2012

hashtag gotem

reskin with waifus

You fellas are savage

Yea the void remodel was really disappointing, then again so was the spectre voiceline from a few years ago too. It's sad that valve seems to be creatively bankrupt when told to do something...

Uriah

IIRC, Valve was surprised at the results of the remodel contest and thought Void didn't really need a remodel (they were right) so they didn't do much.

Twookie

valve also asked people on the dev forums what they actually wanted from that remodel, and the majority on the forums was pretty much like "make him the same, but better" -kinda thing

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Pokemon Go highlights what a worthless piece of shit the Nexus 5 GPS is. I'm sitting still and my trainer is still warping to places within a 10 meter radius.

It works out for me because i can tag nearby stops if I'm lucky but lmao nice hardware LG.

Hylian7

Pokemon Go highlights what a worthless piece of shit the Nexus 5 GPS is. I'm sitting still and my trainer is still warping to places within a 10 meter radius.

It works out for me because i can tag nearby stops if I'm lucky but lmao nice hardware LG.

Nexus 5X works fine
Kappa.png

I had a N5 before, but upgraded so I could get Google Fi.

DrPizza

Banned
a vote for io is a protest vote against valve's handling of the game, a kick by the neglected masses who have been ignored for too long in favour of metropolitan waifus who are out of touch with the disenfranchise Dota working class

#voteio

Corbyn is terrible.

#votewaifurunner

DrPizza

Banned
Good (in pubs) but unplayable heroes due to boringness:

- Omni
- Lich
- Ogre
- Warlock
- Dazzle
- Disruptor
- KotL (not amazing in pubs though)
- Necro
- Razor
- Treant
- Veno
- Viper
- Bristle (awful in higher level pubs however)

Ogre?

Are you on drugs?

Ogre is one of Dota's funnest heroes.

Top Bottom